News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WesleySideStory

Member Name: WesleySideStory
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sondheim/Ives HERE WE ARE @ The Shed
 Oct 11 2023, 10:44:56 PM

How are y’all seeing rush tickets. 

I take a peek every morning and within 20 minutes it’s sold out and says to come back the next day. 

also. Does anyone know how long that code will last ARE20 would love to use that this weekend 

Oct 6 2023, 11:22:43 AM

You're right that its not about the fact that its off broadway. I often as well note that the production value at a strong regional theatre or an off broadway show is just as good as broadway itself. Generally the advantage is that it's a little cheaper.

I don't mean to be grumpy I understand shows are expensive. I am just trying to be as thrifty as possible since I want to see a few other off broadway plays while I'm in the city next weekend. So learning more about get

Oct 6 2023, 09:47:34 AM

I wonder then about the rush. Did you get it at that 3:30 pm time.

At 9am EST. I try on todayTix and the tickets get held really quickly and I try again after five minutes and by then it says sold out and to try again a different time. 

Didn't think I could come back later that day? Thought it was early in the morning or try again the next day.

I really want to see this but I'm stil stunned at the cost for an off broadway show

Oct 4 2023, 11:48:16 AM

Sad there isn't any general rush for all the remaining tickets. And only a small portion of tickets through TodayTix app. Wish TodayTix would be able to rush off the remaining seats in the house that weren't bought.

There are still several for tonight that I wish could be rushed later today.

I don't like my odds on the lottery and limited rush alone

Cancellation Line Success?
 Sep 20 2023, 09:08:46 AM

Yes

I sent an email to the box office asking for any anecdotal insight. Figured couldn’t hurt to reach out here as well. 

wondering if they have any seats reserved for walk ups already. It says online that patrons can get access to sold out shows which would imply there’s some room left in the theatre. Hmm

Cancellation Line Success?
 Sep 19 2023, 11:59:36 PM

Trying to get into the cancelation line for the last weekend of sold out performances at Atlantic Theatre Company. Does anyone know more about how it works. Show up 2 hours before to put your name on a list. Then do you have to wait till showtime? Is it rare or common that people get in from cancelation lines. Atlantic Theatre is not super big. Those extended performances sold out so fast!

INFINITE LIFE at Atlantic Theater Company
 Sep 13 2023, 10:18:57 PM

Oh boy!! I manifested it!!

where are you seeing this information?

trying to catch Hansol Jung’s new play and the Dearh of a Salesman in China thing at Connelly that weekend!

INFINITE LIFE at Atlantic Theater Company
 Sep 13 2023, 12:13:34 PM

What do we think the likelihood of an extension. I know they have to get the production up and ready at National Theatre in London. I talked to someone that works at the Atlantic and they said they could extend for one week only if it sold well. I'm in the city 2nd weekend of October, would love if this were still running!!

A Strange Loop Rush/Lottery
 Apr 26 2022, 11:35:08 AM

Anyone have luck using TKTS booth for cheap decent tickets? Trying to go in a week and a half or so on a saturday 2pm show when visiting the city. Seems safer to try to get into the ticket pool a day before at TKTS and maybe it's still a good deal? 

Worried about trying to race there saturday morning since I'm staying far south. 

NPR Tiny Desk
 Apr 26 2022, 10:52:13 AM

Hello!

Wanted to share for those who haven't seen the NPR Tiny Desk concert for the cast of Strange Loop including Michael Jackson. They sample five different songs from the show. I love when Tiny Desk hosts musical theatre ensembles as it really legitimizes the writing and production to be seen as real music. Really enjoyed when Hadestown and Be More Chill had been on in the past. 

Here's the link to the show on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObD7Qjai55Y

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You