News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayJane

Member Name: BroadwayJane
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tony Noms Are Not Paradise
 May 21 2022, 10:10:27 AM

Claude Perkins said: "BroadwayJane said: "Claude Perkins said: "carolynbrooks said: "CarlosAlberto said: "I take that back, your whole post is melodramatic."

Aha, an entire company that went bankrupt based on cooked books, millions lost , not to mention the demise of his last company , Cineplex, now that is drama Carlos!
"

What demise ? Cineplex may have exited the U.S. market but ne

Tony Noms Are Not Paradise
 May 20 2022, 08:20:04 AM

Claude Perkins said: "carolynbrooks said: "CarlosAlberto said: "I take that back, your whole post is melodramatic."

Aha, an entire company that went bankrupt based on cooked books, millions lost , not to mention the demise of his last company , Cineplex, now that is drama Carlos!
"

What demise ? Cineplex may have exited the U.S. market but never folded and are very much alive in Canada (where it origi

NYT Tony Awards 2022: Who Will Win (and Who Should)
 May 19 2022, 09:06:47 AM

I thought Jesse's list with some exceptions was well thought out. The one indisputable prediction is the one award for Paradise Square. Saw it yesterday and that one award is a slam dunk. The rest of the production appeared like it was conceived by a focus group. The balcony was near empty and the orchestra appeared about 2/3 full.              

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You