News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for allycp

Member Name: allycp
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Music Man Rush Line.
 Jul 14 2022, 12:18:42 PM

I actually had read almost the entire thread. But I also know that there are factors such as different seasons, actors being out, Tony awards, etc. that change the experience with the rush line. Other than one person who was kind enough to post a very detailed experience, most of the recent posts were from when Hugh was off with Covid. I wanted to know if anything had really changed. One experience is great but I was trying to get another example or two for what it is currently like because I

A Strange Loop Rush/Lottery
 Jul 11 2022, 05:28:23 PM

How has the rush line been lately? Any need to show up extra early or do most people arrive around the time the box office opens?

Music Man Rush Line.
 Jul 11 2022, 05:22:48 PM

Hi there!

My husband and I are coming to NYC July 22-24 in the hopes of seeing the Music Man. We had tickets that we bought for previews when they first went on sale YEARS ago now, and when we got there in December the show closed for Covid a few days before our performance and we were devastated as this is my husband's favourite musical of all time. We really want to see the show and we're hoping to get rush tickets. Any tips on when we should arrive at the box office to line

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You