News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheatreGal423

TheatreGal423 Profile Photo
Member Name: TheatreGal423
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: DRAMA DESK AWARDS---red carper, backstage, pre-party interviews
 May 19 2009, 12:42:34 PM
how can you still watch on theatermania? help?!
re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
 May 11 2009, 08:35:38 AM
Special congrats to Haydn as well :) Hooray!
 May 11 2009, 12:27:53 AM
I'll be there as well :)
 Apr 12 2009, 01:14:13 AM
Haydn was indeed Mrs. W this afternoon and will be tomorrow afternoon as well...
 Apr 9 2009, 06:59:38 PM
Haydn's on a reduced schedule until she's back to feeling 100%. Wishing her lots of luck, love, and razzle dazzle for her return as Mrs. W!
re: My thoughts on the Tonys this year
 Feb 20 2009, 02:02:44 PM
I see Ripley or Janney taking leading and Haydn Gwynne taking featured. I have heard Stephanie Block's "showstopper", and while its good, I don't think that it could compare to Haydn's performance.
re: Billy?
 Feb 20 2009, 06:24:25 AM
She did indeed have a pretty bad head cold. I talked to her on the phone before the show and I have to say I was a bit nervous!

But, like a true pro, she delivered a stellar performance!

re: Billy?
 Feb 20 2009, 12:24:03 AM
I saw David tonight as well. He was just out of this world fantastic. I went in not knowing any of the music but was very impressed.

Also, kudos must be given to the fabulous Haydn Gwynne, who, while battling a cold, was as fierce as could be. I know Haydn and she has told me time and time again that she is NOT a dancer, but she certainly had me fooled!

I see Tonys in the future for both the Billy's and for Haydn. :)

re: Laura Osnes to Sail into SOUTH PACIFIC Replacing Kello O'Hara Starting
 Feb 12 2009, 05:17:43 PM
I had hopes for Laura Marie Duncan to succeed Kelli. Oh well.

I think it would have been better to have had Erin Davie play Nellie. Now she is replacing Osnes...such is life!

re: Kelli O'hara's attendance record.
 Nov 25 2008, 06:16:31 PM
Last Thursday (11/20) was a previously scheduled day off for Kelli. She was singing at a gala.
re: Allison Case in Mamma Mia
 Nov 21 2008, 02:13:27 PM
Justafan2--Kelli told me she extended. She will be there for a while. :) Also, MyWonderwa11, I had NO idea Kelli had an assistant...I've known her a while and never knew she had one.
re: Allison Case in Mamma Mia
 Nov 21 2008, 09:43:01 AM
Kelli is actually staying longer than January 4th...but I'm glad you got to see Laura Marie. She's very sweet and very talented, onstage and off (go check out her photography--wow!!)
re: Best Stage Door Experiences
 Oct 8 2008, 10:24:58 AM
My first time meeting Kelli O'Hara at South Pacific, someone knocked into an elderly woman and Kelli ran over to literally save her from falling onto the street. The woman had no idea who Kelli was, and the passerby who knocked into the woman was very rude and didn't even look back. It was a relief that the woman didn't get hurt and on top of it all, Kelli was very nice and gracious. She even signed my cd and personalized it (after asking everyone waiting nearby for a pen, since she didn't ha
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You