News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jesse St. James

Jesse St. James Profile Photo
Member Name: Jesse St. James
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Next Sondheim?  May 3 2024, 08:02:38 PM

Sweaty Oracle is saying Anyone Can Whistle is about to be announced with Rachel Bay Jones, Nathan Lane, and Phillipa Soo. John Weidman doing book revisions. Jonathan Tunick Orchestrating. And apparently it’s going to broadway? 

https://www.tiktok.com/@sweatyoracle/video/7364921703283133738?lang=en

What Next For The Majestic?  Apr 28 2024, 11:36:52 PM

Gypsy announcement is tomorrow, Herbie is Paul Giamatti.

Glad they are cleansing the Majestic of ALW with Sondheim/Styne 

HERE WE ARE heads to the recording studio  Apr 25 2024, 10:00:01 PM

somehow the exit music got leaked

FOLLIES at Carnegie Hall  Apr 20 2024, 12:29:29 PM

there’s language in cast contracts about a live cast recording

FOLLIES at Carnegie Hall  Apr 19 2024, 07:13:19 PM

are balcony seats any good? From pictures it looks really far from the stage

Next Sondheim?  Mar 29 2024, 02:58:41 PM

According to sweaty oracle, John Weidman is doing book revisions. He did a great job revising the book for Wholesale. 

Next Sondheim?  Mar 28 2024, 09:57:31 PM

Next sondheim is Anyone Can Whistle

What is the Off Broadway show to see?  Mar 27 2024, 08:03:37 PM

I highly recommend Here We Are at the shed. It's the last time you'll be able to see a new Stephen Sondheim show so don't miss the opportunity! 

Erivo, Graham, Gotay, and more to lead A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC IN CONCERT  Mar 26 2024, 12:18:45 AM

Kad said: "Jesse St. James said: "and it already has transfer plans.probably not with all of the same castbut it’s already buzzing."

Yeah, you're the one who said it was happening with Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan. Are you trying to race Broadway Flash to the bottom of the credibility barrel?
"

I was joking about the cast. Tunick's new arrangement is transferring to broadway though. 

Erivo, Graham, Gotay, and more to lead A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC IN CONCERT  Mar 25 2024, 10:34:13 PM

and it already has transfer plans. probably not with all of the same cast but it’s already buzzing.

Rumor - A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Broadway Revival 2025  Mar 24 2024, 07:51:07 PM

Heard from a producer friend that there are plans for A Little Night Music revival with Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis aiming for Broadway early 2025. 

Supposedly there is already a creative team and theatre attached. Several A-list actors have been offered roles and it sounds like the whole cast is gonna be stacked with big names. 

Q  Nov 6 2023, 11:53:32 AM

binau said: "I think the whole point is we're not meant to know - and in fact the way it was delivered/after going through her journey I'm not sure we're even sure it's the same thing as even initially intended."

I’m probably wrong but I though she was supposed to remember that she was in the show? 

MasterVoices will present Sondheim's THE FROGS, Korie-penned GRAPES OF WRATH, and more  Nov 3 2023, 11:45:13 PM

any word on the show tonight?

Sondheim/Ives HERE WE ARE @ The Shed  Oct 6 2023, 10:58:31 PM

can you let me know how high the stage is for front row? Can you still see the floor of the stage?

Sondheim/Ives HERE WE ARE @ The Shed  Oct 6 2023, 08:27:52 PM

how is front row for this show?

JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more  Oct 5 2023, 01:50:17 PM

How likely is this to sell out? Will it be hard to get tickets without a subscription?

DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES to play limited Broadway engagement beginning in January  Sep 13 2023, 06:50:37 PM

Should you wish to buy tickets a little early: https://criterionticketing.com/days-of-wine-and-roses/promo/atlantic

2024 Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album Nominees predictions  Sep 8 2023, 10:52:39 AM

Funny Girl will get a nomination but I doubt it will win considering Lea Michele has been singing Don’t Rain on My Parade for the past 15 years.

2024 Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album Nominees predictions  Sep 8 2023, 08:10:37 AM

Parade is the best cast recording released this year and it’s not even close, it 100% deserves to win.

WAITRESS: THE MUSICAL Film to Screen in Movie Theaters This December  Sep 6 2023, 05:53:00 PM

it will eventually be on disney plus, disney paid for it to be filmed.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You