News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nycgirl

Member Name: nycgirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Hokey Broadway Musicals!
 Mar 4 2004, 05:24:17 PM
oh come one now.....obviously its BOYS FROM SYRACUSE! i mean whats hokier than a bunch of guys dancing in circles...and i mean just look at the title first of all they are MEN not Boys and from SYRACUSE(no offence to anyone who lives there) but i never hear anything about that city! and also You're A Good Man Charlie Brown....good show....but very hokey
Working
 Mar 4 2004, 05:20:05 PM
I know i already posted a message, but i am just dieing to know if anyone has this music. Does anyone have the music to Working? If you do please please...send me a PM thanks :)
re: re: re: re: re: CD PLAYER MUSIC
 Feb 23 2004, 03:51:28 PM
Wicked, Tick Tick Boom, RENT, and Avenue Q
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Newsies
 Feb 23 2004, 03:49:32 PM
i think that newsies would be great on bway. I mean whoever is selling it to high school productions is crazy, i mean how many guys join drama club? I think that it would be much more profitable on bway.
Wicked...
 Nov 10 2003, 10:17:29 AM
I saw it this weekend, AND LOVED IT BY THE WAY! but i was just wondering what everyone else thought?
re: re: re: re: re: top 3 shows that you HAVE TO see...
 Nov 5 2003, 05:12:35 PM
*GASP* You havent seen millie yet! YOU HAVE TO GO ASAP!!!! GREAT SHOW! GO BEFORE SUTTON LEAVES!!!
harvey
 Nov 5 2003, 05:11:34 PM
no, not harvey firestien(i dont know how to spell his name) BUT, has anyone heard of the PLAY or moive "Harvey"?

re: Peter Filichia in Urinetown
 Nov 5 2003, 04:42:49 PM
WOAH! I sware i heard that Urinetown was closing?! Was i dreaming?
re: re: whats the most times you have ever seen a show and what was it?
 Nov 5 2003, 04:41:05 PM
YEAH CADRIEL!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON FOR SEEING RENT 6 TIMES!! WOO HOO! and TeacherofTHeater....THATS CRAZY AND AWESOME AT THE SAME TIME!! was it good? lol
re: re: re: re: re: how long do you think TMM will run?
 Nov 5 2003, 04:31:59 PM
NO NO NO! i wouldnt say that! i mean christian is pretty good and Angela IS GREAT! but they can certainly toss leslie and put a bag of rocks there and the show would probably SKY ROCKET with sales!(well probably not but!, i defenitly dont like her)
re: re: re: how long do you think TMM will run?
 Nov 5 2003, 04:24:20 PM
HAHA! i wish they did bring Gavin back. I mean sutton and him were so great together! I LOVE THAT SHOW! but i think alot of that show IS SUTTON! i mean if she leaves, who will they have? Christian, Leslie, who else, is Angela Christian still there?
re: re: re: how long do you think TMM will run?
 Nov 5 2003, 04:24:10 PM
HAHA! i wish they did bring Gavin back. I mean sutton and him were so great together! I LOVE THAT SHOW! but i think alot of that show IS SUTTON! i mean if she leaves, who will they have? Christian, Leslie, who else, is Angela Christian still there?
how long do you think TMM will run?
 Nov 5 2003, 04:17:52 PM
Ive hear that Thoroughly Modern Millie is expected to run for 3 or 4 years more but now i hear just until late 04 early 05. I dont know, once they loose Sutton, will they be doomed?
top 3 shows that you HAVE TO see...
 Nov 5 2003, 04:10:39 PM
1.Avenue Q
2.Movin' Out
3.Gypsy or Fame

whats the most times you have ever seen a show and what was it?
 Nov 5 2003, 04:07:32 PM
i saw Aida 3 times on Bway(because of Adam Pascal) and once on tour and rent 3 times on bway and Millie twice on bway and once on tour
re: re: re: Cabaret...
 Nov 5 2003, 04:04:42 PM
woops! sorry i didnt mean to post it that many times i hit the post message button like 4 times cuz it wasnt working :-/ sORRY!
Cabaret...
 Nov 5 2003, 03:51:13 PM
Has anyone seen Cabaret? If you have where is the best place to sit. I really want to see it because Adam Pascal is in it, and HES AMAZING! thanks :)

Michelle Williams in Aida
 Oct 22 2003, 06:02:26 PM
I dont know if someone already posted this....but i just saw on TV that Michelle Williams from destinys child is gonna be Aida :) thats cool she has a good voice and i could totally see her playing the part
Avenue Q
 Oct 22 2003, 06:01:13 PM
I need help!.....should i see avenue q? or buy the cd? I REALLY want to know cuz i thought that the broadway on broadway production was REALLY funny but i dont know......any opinons? comments? thanks

re: re: re: re: how about a favorite solo from a musical
 Aug 27 2003, 06:32:23 PM
defying gravity is a duet L5y???
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You