News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jean Prouvaire2

Member Name: Jean Prouvaire2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Actors Fund RAGTIME Concert Aiming For Early 2023
 Jan 31 2023, 11:36:12 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "The show is at 7pm and they’re distributing tickets at 6.
I really don’t understand why they can’t just send us electronic tix.
"

Two theories:

1. They're trying to stop scalpers. Collecting tickets on the night (presumably they'll ask for ID/credit cards) makes it more difficult to re-sell them.

2. Ticketmaster wanted to charge the Fund so much for ticketing services that they decided they
 Jan 31 2023, 02:25:02 PM
A friend of mine rang the Entertainment Community Fund and was told that the waitlist for tickets is 1200 people long, and that they are no longer taking additional names.

Still, 1200 is getting pretty close to fill the Minskoff a second time, so it occurs to me: Demand for the Les Miz 25th anniversary concert at the O2 Arena was so high that they turned the afternoon dress rehearsal into a second performance and sold out both shows. Doing something similar would be a great way of raisi

Jan 22 2023, 10:46:58 AM

JoeW4 said: "I just checked my account and I'm seeing the same thing: Monday March 27th, 7pm at the Minskoff (as originally planned)."

I just checked my account and it still says 20 April 2020:

https://imgur.com/a/pZ6VwB2

I'm also after an extra ticket for a friend of mine who'd be coming from Australia.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You