News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for poto19882023

poto19882023 Profile Photo
Member Name: poto19882023
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SARAH BRIGHTMAN To Star in Australian SUNSET BLVD.
 May 25 2024, 08:50:21 AM

Well if anybody who does know where to find this audio would be willing to send me a message that would be amazing but it’s starting to seem like those in the know have no intention of letting people know where to hear it, despite the fact they continue talking about it.

SARAH BRIGHTMAN To Star in Australian SUNSET BLVD.
 May 24 2024, 07:57:36 PM

I will echo those who have pointed out that these audio clips that are circulating are NOT “everywhere” and also need much help in getting pointed in the proper direction pretty please haha

Aaron Tveit, Sutton Foster will next star in ‘Sweeney Todd’
 Nov 15 2023, 06:44:14 AM

Per the box office, from January 17-February 8 the roles will be played by Nicholas Christopher and Jeanna De Waal for 6 shows a week, while Paul Jordan-Jansen and DeLaney Westfall will get one show a week.

Nov 3 2023, 01:14:44 PM

Soooo…no word on Gaten’s replacement even still? Are they just going to rotate the understudies for a bit? I can’t imagine they wouldn’t have announced the replacement if they had someone set to start next week. They announced Daniel Yearwood by this point when Jordan was leaving. 

Oct 31 2023, 12:53:35 PM

So…what about Gaten’s replacement starting in a week lol

Oct 30 2023, 01:04:30 PM

hearthemsing22 said: "poto19882023 said: "Announcement is tomorrow, they start in February, and in the interim the roles will be played by Nicholas Christopher & Paul Jordan Jensen as Sweeney and Jeanna De Waal & Delaney Westfall as Mrs. Lovett."

This is hilarious you act like you're part of their casting team. What's wrong with waiting for the official announcement? Do you have a problem with waiting?
"

Just sharing what

Oct 30 2023, 10:36:31 AM

Announcement is tomorrow, they start in February, and in the interim the roles will be played by Nicholas Christopher & Paul Jordan Jensen as Sweeney and Jeanna De Waal & Delaney Westfall as Mrs. Lovett.

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway
 Oct 28 2023, 10:05:00 PM

Intel from within the Lunt Fontanne:

-The announcement for the new cast will be coming this Tuesday, October 31 (fitting since it’s Halloween)

-It is all but confirmed that it is, in fact, Aaron Tveit and Sutton Foster

-They will be starting early February

-In the interim Nicholas Christopher and Paul Jordan-Jensen will be sharing the role of Sweeney, while Jeanna de Waal and Delaney Westfall will share the role of Mrs. Lovett

I was predi

NY City Center Encores 2024 season: ONCE UPON A MATTRESS with Sutton Foster (adapted by Amy Sherman-Palladino), JELLY'S LAST JAM, and TITANIC
 Oct 23 2023, 06:07:16 AM

mbusani14 said: "Does anyone know if Access25 tickets have gone on sale yet?"

Could anyone by chance share the Access25 code? I signed up but they haven’t sent me any email or anything with the code to be able to purchase tickets using the program.

Thank you!

Aug 20 2023, 08:56:53 AM

hollebolle said: "ardiem said: "poto19882023 said: "Got a normally $300 orchestra seat for tonight’s performance for only $99"

Can I ask how you did that? Was this through rush/the cancellation line?

"

I did this back in March when Josh was out. I just waited in line at the box office and asked for a $99 seat. They said they were giving me a great seat, and I didn’t ask questions lol.

As a nice bo

Aug 19 2023, 05:45:38 PM

Got a normally $300 orchestra seat for tonight’s performance for only $99. And won the lottery for tomorrow afternoon.

This will be my 13th & 14th time seeing the production and my first time getting to see Nicholas Christopher as Sweeney, something I’ve been hoping to catch for months now.

Nicholas as Pirelli steals the show every time and is consistently the best part of the show so to say I am excited for these performances is an understatement

What's Next for the Imperial?
 Aug 19 2023, 06:32:32 AM

poebias said: "a friend of mine with some connections had suggested Phantom was looking to make a return (a duplicate of the current stripped down London production) soon, and that the Imperial was gonna house it. totally unsure how legit, so clock it as a silly rumor - but my pal's source would *definitely* know what the status of Phantom is... so i'm stumped."

Heard the same thing announced very loudly and confidently by security personnel working the final

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Aug 8 2023, 09:06:52 PM

I had read or heard somewhere that there’s a rumor that this show may be closing sometime around/after Labor Day, does anyone know if there’s any truth to this?

Phantom Closing?
 Jun 30 2023, 07:37:31 AM

Now that Jordan Donica will be available after this month they should bring the show back asap so he can play The Phantom. Would be one of the shows best casting decisions in years

Jun 14 2023, 01:34:47 AM

Sutton Ross said: "Since this is obviously an abrupt and seemingly originally unplanned exit

Yeah, none of that is true, he never stays more than 4 months and anyone would know that had they done 2 minutes of research. This was always the plan, this was his contract, and he is now moving on to other things. Don't comment about things you know zero about. Yikes.

"

My apologies — I had been influenced by some comments I&rsqu

Jun 14 2023, 01:28:45 AM

KODALY said: "No need for a rumor.

Per the June 1 entry on Mr. Tewksbury's Facebook page:

"Just wanted to share that I will be out of Sweeney Todd until sometime this summer. I have been dealing with osteoarthritis in my right knee and will be getting gel injections in the coming weeks. Unfortunately, I will not be performing on the Tony’s, however I will be cheering very loudly for my amazing cast mates, crew, orchestra, management, producers and

Jun 14 2023, 12:06:00 AM

So…Jordan Fisher’s final performance is in 4 days and we are still lacking any announcement about his replacement.

Anyone heard anything about whom is taking over?

I wonder if there’s a chance that one of the understudies will be bumped up for a temporary fill-in while they secure an official full-time replacement, it seems like usually productions would have announced the replacement by now if they had someone ready to go. Maybe someone is available a

Phantom Closing?
 Jun 10 2023, 01:09:35 PM

I might be wrong then, I thought I'd seen or read that they didn't follow exactly the same method...it may have been more so they didn't announce the extensions the way they do for the West End productions?

Jun 10 2023, 10:53:41 AM

dramamama611 said: "Answered you on reddit"

Many thanks! :)

Phantom Closing?
 Jun 10 2023, 10:51:59 AM

This is how they do the booking for the West End production, they just release blocks of tickets up until a specific date on a regular basis and announce it each time. It's a smarter move than having a completely open ended run to keep the tickets moving if people think there's only a limited amount of time they can book tickets for. This is how they've done it for a while.

'Hamilton' does this too. Ticket bookings are currently only open through December 30, 2023 a

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You