News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Wormlett

Wormlett Profile Photo
Member Name: Wormlett
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Acting Song
 Dec 13 2005, 10:41:22 PM
Hi, im in High School and I'm looking for a song that is really acting based to do for the Broadway show. maybe something kind of funny and perhaps from a less known show. however, if anoyne knows any really acting based songs those would be good too, thanks!
re: singing question....
 Aug 12 2005, 01:13:21 AM
breath management is a big part of it. This doesn't mean always take massive breaths, but if you need it take it. manage your breathing,dont let it manage you. Also if you do basic excercises like singing all the vowels on one note and just going up and down, you can work on your projection. I too recently started singing, and my choir teacher worked with me and my voice got much much stronger just from simple daily excercises. Just keep hangin in there, and one day it will click!
re: broadway vs. sports
 Aug 9 2005, 08:02:26 PM
i happen to be another who loves both, actually I grew up a sports fanatic with a secret love for broadway that is recently beginning to escape. I'm torn between deciding if i want to paly soccer in college or pursue singing. You have to realize that it's all quite a culture thing. The same reason many Americans believe soccer is boring, yet the Europeans love it, it's because we grew up doing different things. I grew up playing sports and watching Newsies, yet now I'm watching more and more mus
re: If you could be a lead in a Broadway play (playing now) what would it b
 Aug 8 2005, 08:29:09 PM
I think i'd have to be 24601
re: Wicked Karaoke
 Aug 8 2005, 12:33:48 PM
i did it for my choir finala nd i just got it from limewire, you can actually get a large majority of the songs from ther.
re: Corniest Musical idea you can think of...
 Aug 8 2005, 01:29:24 AM
The life and times of Donald Trump- because we haven't had enough of him yet.
Or imagine this, an Oscar the Grouch Operetta, starring michael jackson with the kids.
Or maybe even better, a sequel to WICKED, that takes place when Elphaba seems bad...oh wait. nvm. i take that back.

re: Favorite Act 1 Finale(s)??
 Aug 8 2005, 01:21:31 AM
ONe day more and Defying Gravity.
re: Literature Classic You'd Like To See Done As A Musical
 Aug 8 2005, 01:09:53 AM
i would personally like to see some Poirot done, or another form of Agatha Christie. However, I also agree Count of Monte Christo could be really good as well as Sherlock Holmes, and maybe some Ayn Rand because she has such awesome characters.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You