News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RememberAChorusLine

Member Name: RememberAChorusLine
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shucked lottery seats
 Apr 12 2023, 03:38:12 PM

Orchestra Right, Row E — the very last seat in the row, all the way on the right. Not bad. Missed some entrances. 

SHUCKED On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread
 Apr 11 2023, 03:38:23 PM

Whew. I caught the show just in time to see Alex’s evening performance before calling out sick. Independently Owned is the best song by far (as pointed out). I noticed more gravel/scratch in Alex’s voice than in the official video on YouTube but still a showstopper.  

The rest of the show is entertaining but didn’t blow me away. Silly & fluffy. The performances were good and I found the score to be sweet (especially Somebody Will), but I kept feeling like I h

Full casting announced for GOOD NIGHT, OSCAR
 Apr 11 2023, 11:14:28 AM

I also saw the show last night. Very, very good. However, my rush seat was front row center. This was not really a “you’ll have to look up but you’ll be able to see” seat. Maybe off to the side would have been better? I could see the first half but then I was really disappointed that I could not see any of the big scene in the last part of the show due to the staging (no spoilers!).

Despite my struggles, I will say that Sean Hayes was superb. Performances were t

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You