News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ilovedrsandNLB

ilovedrsandNLB Profile Photo
Member Name: ilovedrsandNLB
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Your perfect 'Rent' cast
 Apr 1 2007, 03:45:54 PM
the only ones i would change...

Roger - Norbert Leo Butz
Joanne - Jennifer Hudson

re: Help with dealing with stress..? PLEASE
 Nov 3 2005, 10:37:36 AM
thanks for the advice guys...
yeah the sorority thing, i don't spend any time with them..thinking about dropping it cuz i don't make time for them EVER. so its all my work and everything..i just..yeah i'm gonna hafta take everyones advice and drop some stuff cuz this is just crazy i don't have time to do anything. thanks again.

One Song Glory
 Sep 20 2005, 05:32:11 PM
i found a recording online of norb singing "one song glory" and its amazing.
i'm wish i remembered when i saw him in rent..but i was like, 9 or 10 (don't remember what time of the year i went) in 96 so i know i saw him, i just don't remember. cuz i was super young. but whatever. i have recordings of it, so its all good

One Song Glory
 Sep 13 2005, 12:22:07 AM
i'd have to agree that Norb would be perfect for Passion.
like Broadway Betty pointed out, hes done it all...but the most convincing one is the fact that hes done "the last five years" he has some sad, happy, and intense songs in there. and he was FABULOUS in it. so i think he could easily do Passion and be great in it.

Norbert 101
 Sep 11 2005, 03:21:57 PM
no..no i'd agree.
norbert has a WONDERFUL butt lol
at intermission of the show my cousin goes "ali, are you in heaven!? you just saw butz's butt!!!! the butt of butz!" and on and on and on.. it was awesome.

re: Greg Jbara Discussion - Please NO SPAM
 Sep 8 2005, 12:31:46 AM
Does Greg himself know about this thread? now that he has two threads, he must be excited! i mean, i would be. especially since this one is strictly Greg talk. speaking of Greg..he really is amazing i sent an autograph request today. i hope he gets it alright
Norbert 101
 Sep 8 2005, 12:29:19 AM
hey have any of you requested an autograph from norb? if so..how long did it take him to respond?
Norbert 101
 Sep 1 2005, 12:37:53 PM
lol see i was in denial. i was like naw, he can't be 38. no way. cuz i'm only 18 so i didn't wanna accept that my favorite person ever is 20 years older than me. buuuut i guess i hafta come to terms with it, just like i had to come to terms with the fact that hes with michelle, which i didn't know about until this thread lol
so yeah...its ok though. hes still AMAZING

re: First Broadway show Ever seen?
 Sep 1 2005, 09:55:36 AM
my first show was when i was 9...i saw Rent with Norbert Leo Butz.
really not appropriate for a 9-year-old. however, i don't remember any of it.
the first one i remember is phantom
i just love the fact that i saw rent with Norb.

Sep 1 2005, 09:53:32 AM
Hey Barb...i've been asking around but no one seems to know...
when does the piano music for DRS come out? like, the score for it? cuz i can't wait...it will be amazing, but i have no idea when to expect it. thanks!!

Norbert 101
 Sep 1 2005, 09:49:22 AM
wow so he really is 38. huh. well, thats ok. i can still marry him
Norbert 101
 Aug 29 2005, 11:21:05 PM
ok guys.
i have a question
so i've looked online and found Norbs birthday on two sites..one said Jan 30, 1967...and one said Jan 20 (with no year)
anyone know which it is? and what year? thaaaaaaaaanks!!

Norbert 101
 Aug 29 2005, 10:48:53 PM
WOAH jamie.
don't even TRY to move in on my man.
hes MINE!
hehehehe
just playin! but seriously....dont even try it

Norbert 101
 Aug 28 2005, 11:45:40 AM
just thought i'd put in my two cents...
I LOVE NORBERT LEO BUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehe...thats right. you heard me.
love him!

Aug 27 2005, 11:44:10 PM
HAHA thanks Auntie Barb!!!! and its cool that you asked him..very interesting stuff!!!! thanks a million!
 Aug 27 2005, 03:00:59 PM
how long has Greg been in "the business"? i mean, i know hes been around awhile, and certainly done TONS of stuff...
but like, how long exactly? what was his first show/movie/tv thing? thaaaaaaaanks

re: Patti LuPone learning tuba for Sweeney Todd
 Aug 27 2005, 11:01:12 AM
HEY WOAH with saying tuba is the easiest thing ever! lol i play tuba. and sure, its easy...but hey, don't diss us! lol
Norbert 101
 Aug 27 2005, 10:59:19 AM
OMG agreed.
L5Y is amazing. Jason Robert Brown is GENIUS...and for them to put Shere and Norbert on it...just amazing.
and if you haven't, you should get JRB's other stuff...Parade is the other really really really amazing one. LOVE HIM!
i just wish that Norb and Shere were on that cd too..but they aren't, unfortunately.

Norbert 101
 Aug 23 2005, 05:52:54 PM
ok so i've just caught up on the past few pages.
and i have some things to say...
first, i also saw norb when he was in Rent. i was only 9, so i don't know why my parents brought me to see that.
second thing..i feel SO YOUNG. i'm only 17. gah. lol ya'll make me feel like a baby.
and lastly...i'm going to NYC in october to see DRS...i got row AA tickets, center. so i'm really really excited. it'll be my third time seeing it.
AND i get to go backstage. Greg offered, and then

re: Has Anyone Ever Equated Their Life To a Musical?
 Aug 19 2005, 08:34:34 PM
I actually just had my life refered to as muriel eubanks of omaha...from DRS
cuz i just moved...so i'm gonna meet "andre" apparently.
lol
i wish!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You