News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Stephgimmickfan67

Member Name: Stephgimmickfan67
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Gotta Get A Gimmick from Gypsy
 Apr 28 2023, 06:34:34 PM
Broadway61004 said: "g.d.e.l.g.i. said: "People, for Christ's sake, she's looking for costume recommendations and where to get them. Is it so hard to parse that out?"

I guess you missed his post in the other thread about his "three female friends coming over to perform just for him".
"

Sorry about that one

Apr 28 2023, 11:04:31 AM
They are my friends
 Apr 27 2023, 07:22:56 PM
This is for a party that three of my female friends Donna, Judy and Wendy are doing

Donna-Trumpet

Judy-Christmas Lights

Wendy-Butterfly

re: 'You Gotta Get A Gimmick' -- Why is this song funny?
 Apr 27 2023, 07:21:08 PM
morosco said: "I've often wondered how the song would play if the order in which the girls present their gimmicks is changed. It seems like Tessie Tura's gimmick is a bit anti-climactic compared to the ones that came before her. "

In the 2003 production Tessie Tura was Swan Lake and In the 2008 production Mazeppa was Paul Revere

Apr 27 2023, 07:18:00 PM
Gothampc said: ""Julie Halston in the Bernie revival played Electra drunk"

I missed that revival.
"

In most productions Electra's costume is usually blue and it had Lightbulbs In the 1962 film she was a Christmas Tree

Apr 27 2023, 07:14:36 PM
You Gotta Get A Gimmick is a favorite of mine
 Apr 27 2023, 07:12:40 PM
It's for my party but right of now my three female friends are going to perform the song just for me
 Apr 27 2023, 06:58:08 PM
In my mind I seen the 1962 film Gypsy whereas Electra was a Christmas tree in most productions her costume is blue and it has light bulbs in the films both 1962 and 1993 versions and in most productions Mazeppa was a gladiator and Tessie Tura was a butterfly in the 2008 production Mazeppa was Paul Revere and in the 2003 production Tessie Tura was Swan Lake

I am trying to get three of my friends to play the strippers but what costumes could we use?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You