News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayGypsy

BroadwayGypsy Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayGypsy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: why the need.....
 Dec 17 2003, 06:02:54 PM
Considering this IS a message board...I would have no idea why people would post headlines and then discuss it...
re: re: re: re: Barry Manilow Live Special...and Harmony
 Dec 6 2003, 03:05:33 PM
All in all I thought it was a good show...entertaining...

Bette and him were lip synching during their duet...=( I have never ONCE heard Bette lip synch...it doesn't matter I still love Miss Bette...is anyone going to catch the "Kiss My Brass" tour?

re: re: Stokes out of Dirty Rotten,but for happy reason...
 Dec 6 2003, 03:00:47 PM
Man...I would have liked to see Stokes again...oh well. Congrats Stokes!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mamma Mia tour in San Francisco
 Nov 26 2003, 12:15:12 PM
I saw both of the last tours in SF and they both were amazing! Fun show...I was especially partial to Dee Hoty who played Donna in this last tour. She was great. Anyways, hope you enjoy the show!
re: re: to bestofbroadway
 Nov 21 2003, 08:49:23 PM
It totally has to be Linda Hart! She was great!
re: re: Brian Stokes Mitchell
 Nov 20 2003, 12:52:26 AM
There was a time when Broadway.com reported he *MIGHT* play Don Quixote in the tour of Man of La Mancha...=) But, I haven't heard anything since.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Boy From Oz CD
 Nov 19 2003, 03:44:34 AM
I bought it at Tower today! I haven't heard it all yet, but what i've heard, i've very much enjoyed.
re: re: re: re: Wicked=letterman TONIGHT
 Nov 19 2003, 03:41:34 AM
Wow...Idina has quite a voice! I have a CD that I made also, and it was weird not hearing all the stuff going on around her and during the song (like when Kristin and Idina sing "I hope your happy," etc.), but I really enjoyed Idina's performance. Too bad I can't see the show...
re: re: re: Alan Ruck in the Producers??
 Nov 14 2003, 03:27:27 PM
I can't wait! I will definately be there when the show comes to my town! GO ALAN!!
re: re: Flower Drum Song
 Nov 12 2003, 01:39:51 PM
I saw it in Sacramento. They are only stopping at 4 places, last I heard. I think their next stop is Seattle, but don't quote me on that. Try looking the dates up online.
re: re: re: Sweet Charity/Shirley MacLaine
 Nov 12 2003, 01:25:13 PM
I wish they put the song "Baby, Dream Your Dream" in the movie. I love that song.
Flower Drum Song
 Nov 12 2003, 01:15:12 PM
I got a chance to check out the national tour of Flower Drum Song...and all I have to say is...it was an amazing show! Jose Llana's voice was amazing and to that little Yuka Takara...A STAR IS BORN. What a voice! Emily Hsu who played Linda Low was remarkable...I absolutely enjoyed every minute of her "I Enjoy Being a Girl." The rest of the cast was strong, and those costumes...WONDERFUL! The colors and the creativity of each costume...You must see the costumes in "Chop Suey," they are absol
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: What Cast Recording is.....
 Nov 9 2003, 09:02:20 PM
Oh I LOVE Brian Stokes Mitchell's Man of La Mancha!
re: re: re: What Cast Recording is.....
 Nov 8 2003, 10:41:50 PM
I am listening to a Wicked CD I made, Avenue Q, and LSOH. The broadway cast recordings I listen to fluxuate like every week...
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: broadways best on bravo ... cd? dvd?
 Oct 31 2003, 03:22:46 PM
I loved Harvey Firestein and Shawn Colvin's rendition of "Do You Love Me?" Man...that was great!
re: re: re: Grease recording question
 Oct 24 2003, 11:31:07 PM
I like the movie version. I ESPECIALLY hate the revival soundtrack. The only good voice in that whole soundtrack is Megan Mullally...and of course...Hunter =) I've never heard such a bad "Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee" until Rosie did it. Man she butchered that song...and its my favorite song from Grease too!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Hotels
 Oct 22 2003, 01:46:29 AM
I liked the Doubletree Guest Suites. Great location too!
re: re: Mary Poppins To Broadway in 2004
 Oct 21 2003, 10:10:27 PM
I can't wait to see "Steppin Time," thats my favorite song from the movie.
re: re: re: re: re: LSOH CD
 Oct 21 2003, 08:53:57 PM
Tower Records said it was released today, but they didn't get the shipment, they expect it 2morrow and same goes w/ Borders. FYE said they didn't have it. Rasputin also said it was released today but it was sold out! I think all the music stores are conspiring against me! *cry*
re: re: Mary Poppins To Broadway in 2004
 Oct 21 2003, 08:05:50 PM
Sounds great!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You