News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Debbie Does Broadway

Debbie Does Broadway Profile Photo
Member Name: Debbie Does Broadway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Debra Monk Love Jones Thread
 Sep 16 2005, 09:22:41 PM
I love her oodles and oodles. i really hope she does out post the crazy playbill lady. Go Debra mOnk!!! And...she plays the drums??? Rock on.
re: Pump Boys and Dinettes
 Aug 25 2005, 04:30:37 AM
I truly adore tis musical!!! I found the cd in a bin at my library, took it om, listened to it an almost died laughing!!! Suc a ilarious sow, my sister's fav. is I NEED A VACATION, but im torn between FARMER TAN and THE MENU SONG. Oh Debra Monk, how I love thee.....

Deb

re: Debra Monk to play Mama Morton!
 Aug 25 2005, 04:22:10 AM
My love for Debra Monk knows no end!!! SShe is just simply amazing at everything she does...i can't think of a bd performance she has done (I personally LOVED her in Company!!!). She really does need to do more, but maybe this will get that ball rolling again!!!

Deb

re: Actors' size, weight, etc.
 Aug 22 2005, 01:33:44 AM
*Look at Kathleen Turner, a few years ago on Friends she was playing a man-to-woman transgender person b/c she was so heavy. Depressing. But great to see her on B'way!*

I think it was more the fact that her voice is sooooo low and the fact she is 5'10", than her weight. Weight, which she gained only after being diagnosed with Rheumetoid Arthritis. Poor thing.

I love her.

I am also not very thin, or all that heavy, not short by any means, but not too tall....yay for th

Elegant Women On and Off Broadway-
 Aug 22 2005, 01:24:25 AM
Kathleen Turner 110 percent. She is phenomenal!!!
re: Who's your favorite Broadway Dame?
 Aug 10 2005, 11:14:13 AM
Helen Mirren takes first in my book, with a close second tie between Judi Dench and Maggie Smith.
re: Ben Vereen
 Aug 10 2005, 11:08:56 AM
isn't he wonderful to work with??? I did a show with him at my college a couple months ago, and he was such a great guy!
re: Really Nice actors
 Aug 10 2005, 11:05:35 AM
Ben Vereen... one of the greatest, and nicest people out there. Amazing to work with, and just in general great guy!!!

re: Top 5 Sondheim Shows.....
 Aug 10 2005, 10:44:48 AM
Just saw Into the Woods last night in Stratford, Canada. Remined me I love it....so here are mine...in no particular order...

1. Into the woods
2. Sunday in The Park With George
3. Company
4. Gypsy
5. A Little Night Music

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You