News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Gemzigem

Gemzigem Profile Photo
Member Name: Gemzigem
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Pictures?!?!
 Oct 28 2005, 04:11:31 PM
where should i look to get pictures of the cast, billy's, micheals, everyone!
pictures??
 Oct 26 2005, 03:01:35 PM
how does everyone get such amazing pictures of the billy boys?!?!?! ive looked everywhere!!!
Hello
 Oct 26 2005, 02:46:34 PM
i would love to go, james is so amazing as billy, but i cant
Poster
 Oct 24 2005, 04:47:15 PM
is there an email address i can order it from because i dont live in london!
Poster
 Oct 24 2005, 02:45:53 PM
can u get a poster of the billys or micheals with autographs? where would i get one from?
how?!?!
 Oct 23 2005, 07:55:55 AM
thanks, i hope they do!
how?!?!
 Oct 23 2005, 07:51:04 AM
how would i be able to get in touch with either ashley or james, because now they have left im not sure where to send anything.
i know a few people have written to james but im not sure where im supposed to write to?!?!

Audition Details for Billy, Michael, and Ballet Girls
 Oct 1 2005, 04:46:52 PM
it's just getting to london that's a problem!!! i would go and see it every night if i could!
Audition Details for Billy, Michael, and Ballet Girls
 Oct 1 2005, 04:25:08 PM
ive never seen liam and i havent seen leon either, i really want to see the show again, it was spectacular!!!
why is everyone arguing??!
 Oct 1 2005, 04:19:20 PM
dont take it out on me, why am i the immature one all of a sudden??? i really didnt wantt o get into this at all and now it seems i am in the middle of it, can it not just stop, its really pathetic!!! i nothing is going to come of any of this, lets just do what teh board is made for and talk about BILLY ELLIOT THE MUSICAL
RIGHT!!! I have a question!!!
 Oct 1 2005, 03:02:05 PM
aww thank you :)
RIGHT!!! I have a question!!!
 Oct 1 2005, 09:53:16 AM
If I want to send a letter to either James or Ashley, where would I send it to cause I don't know their addresses but I would really love to write to them.
You can PM me or anything, Please help.
Thank you.
Gem.

Be Inspired!!!
 Oct 1 2005, 09:50:44 AM
well im not a grown man im the same age as James, I have met both him and ash and it made my day!!!! I was so excited because being in musical theatre is what I want to do so when I met them it made me realise someone my age can make it and we all have a chance, so i think you should just stop making up CRAP and chill out, why do you care so much???? CHILL!!!
Be Inspired!!!
 Oct 1 2005, 08:23:12 AM
i havent' been on here for a while because I have been very busy at school, but I am using Billy Elliot and it's very Inspirational slogan for an english talk and I thought I would let you all know!!!
I still can't really believe Ashley and James have finished!!! I think I am going to have to write to both of them and get their autographs because they are complete stars!!!
well speak to y'all soon!
Gem.

re: Whats your favorite Andrew Lloyd Webber musical???
 Sep 6 2005, 03:13:25 PM
The Woman in White and Phantom, i love them both, they're so dramatic!
re: Flora, The Red Menace
 Sep 6 2005, 03:06:21 PM
i did a show a few weeks ago and it was all about Kander and Ebb, it was called 'Sing Happy' and rocked, all these shows were in it!!! we did lots of Liza stuff and told how she got the job and things...
re: Flora, The Red Menace
 Sep 6 2005, 02:54:18 PM
sing me a happy song about robins in spring.....!!!
Letters?!?!
 Sep 6 2005, 02:29:22 PM
ok if we wanted to write a letter to any of the cast members, if we sent it to the theatre wud they ever get it??? i mean if u put for example
Ashley Lloyd
Cast (Billy Elliot)
c/o Victoria Palace Theatre
etc etc etc?!?!
would this work?

Day Seats
 Aug 24 2005, 06:24:38 AM
I would love to queue up and wait but I live in Scotland and I will be back at school then, but I really really really wish I could see it.
Last performances?
 Aug 23 2005, 02:34:28 PM
im not sure.....hmmm!??!
WEP?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You