News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for idioteque...

Member Name: idioteque...
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread
 May 5 2024, 11:41:10 PM

currer said: "rtayrtayr said: "Could anyone report on seating for regular TDF Tommy for this past week? thanks!"

So bad I created an account here to reply here after years of only lurking. ~8 rows back but all the way on the side, very partial view as a lot of action happens upstage and couldn't be seen. Worst TDF seats I've ever gotten. Show itself was also one of the worst I've ever seen, so not as big a loss as it might otherwise have been

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club (2024) Opening Night Critics' Reviews
 Apr 24 2024, 12:45:57 PM

Can anyone report what the lottery or rush seats (is there even rush?) have been? 

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 18 2024, 02:19:26 AM

Reporting back on Appropriate tonight, plenty of seats available day before but sold out close to start time.

Got placed all the way in the back mid orchestra row q.  Thankfully the theater is small and all the action is in the middle so no overhead obstruction. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 12 2024, 05:35:16 PM

Ptero2 said: "idioteque... said: "musicalbluemirror said: "My Lempicka tickets for tonight are side side Orchestra Row N"

Has Lempicka been selling that well that they are giving crap seats (assuming you were all the way on the side?)

can anyone comment on how Appropriate’sseating is? Heard lotto is all the way on the side but it seems like the show isn’t selling out the house and plenty of seats available a we

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 12 2024, 05:30:45 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "idioteque... said: "musicalbluemirror said: "My Lempicka tickets for tonight are side side Orchestra Row N"

Has Lempicka been selling that well that they are giving crap seats (assuming you were all the way on the side?)
"

When a show is having press nights they want to fill every seat in the orch section. So putting TDF folks on the far sides is a no brainer.
"

I get what you&rs

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 12 2024, 03:23:17 PM

musicalbluemirror said: "My Lempicka tickets for tonight are side side Orchestra Row N"

can anyone comment on how Appropriate’s seating is? Heard lotto is all the way on the side but it seems like the show isn’t selling out the house and plenty of seats available a week in advance

UNCLE VANYA Previews
 Apr 12 2024, 03:16:18 PM

Can anyone attest to what rush and lottery seats are?

or am I better waiting for an extension to see if they add more linctix (what seats were those anyway and any good?)

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 24 2024, 10:51:12 PM

I got partial view for grey house which was annoying.  Literally the person next to me had a rush ticket so paid more for nothing

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 21 2024, 10:14:40 PM

Cynthiastarlight said: "SUFFS and APPROPRIATE are on TDF."

Dang those Appropiates went quick. For anyone who got tickets please report back on seats

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)
 Mar 20 2024, 10:43:42 PM

Okay what is going on?

i am getting a tickets not on sale error with my membership.  This happened a few days after the last extension and I assumed those tickets sold out but now anyone with a young membership can’t buy tickets?

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews
 Mar 14 2024, 03:14:15 PM

scripps said: "I won the lotto for tomorrow evening's performance but can't use one of the tickets. The seat is inrow A section 200s even.PM me if interested."

Are the lottery seats no longer standing? May try to enter for the next week then.  I don’t mind the “****ty” seats in this venue cause you can still enjoy the play from anywhere. Thought todaytix might have done a rush but eh.

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)
 Mar 14 2024, 02:20:58 AM

We expecting an extension? Most of the run sold out and the discount tickets they sold them pretty quickly so hoping to catch this

Sufjan Stevens & Justin Peck's
 Mar 7 2024, 12:41:10 AM

Does this theater do lottery or rush? Love sufjan and the album but can’t afford the prices =

Mar 3 2024, 05:29:29 PM

Anyone having issues purchasing young membership tickets? It worked for a bit when extension was announced but 3 days later purchases are disabled? 

The Hunt starring Tobias Menzies
 Feb 19 2024, 11:13:25 PM

Anyone able to report what the rush seats are?

APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
 Feb 10 2024, 02:22:39 AM

PegasusOasis said: "Wow. I hope they add merch. I’d like a magnet. The set design is amazing, hopefully nothing is lost."

They didnt have merch at the 2nd stages show?

Rachel McAdams to star in Amy Herzog's MARY JANE (Broadway/MTC, Spring 2024)
 Feb 1 2024, 07:20:40 PM

Has the 30 under 35 gone live for this and what seats? Waiting on my manhattan club email

NY City Center Encores 2024 season: ONCE UPON A MATTRESS with Sutton Foster (adapted by Amy Sherman-Palladino), JELLY'S LAST JAM, and TITANIC
 Feb 1 2024, 02:12:58 AM

Has anyone done the student rush lately and if so what tickets did you get?

Jonah @ Roundabout
 Jan 28 2024, 12:15:55 AM

Why are the hiptix showing up as $90 on the site

APPROPRIATE Reviews
 Jan 24 2024, 08:47:27 PM

Anyone able to comment on what kind of rush seats are being given?

Also is it all but confirmed this may get a transfer? Possible it might be easier to get better seats through there in lottery or tdf or rush?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You