News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LorelaiGilmore

LorelaiGilmore Profile Photo
Member Name: LorelaiGilmore
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The absolute cheapest tickets  Jan 23 2007, 07:19:42 PM
I did A Chorus Line standing room on Sunday and it worked out really well, you see the entire show and it's not too long to stand.
re: Will Deborah Abramson songs be recorded anytime soon?  Aug 15 2006, 12:49:51 AM
This thread made my night. I went to the first preview of Travels with my Discontent, and despite a few mistakes (Far and Wide was a bit crazy, everyone was laughing) I was impressed with all of the performances and especially the music.

I'd love to Being Not Here, Waiting to be Won, Gotta Start Small, and many other songs from this production recorded.

re: Sarah Uriarte Berry is Beauty's Next Belle  Aug 12 2006, 10:22:55 PM
so, i'm seeing this again.
re: Most overwhelming audience reaction?  Jul 3 2006, 02:24:20 PM
Yesterday at Piazza.
re: What's next for Sarah Uriarte Berry?  Jul 3 2006, 01:53:21 PM
I don't know what, but it better be soon. She's just incredible, and I can't wait to see her again on stage.
re: Anyone going to Patti C's last 'Margaret' performance in Piazza tonight  Jun 29 2006, 02:02:11 PM
I'm upset that missed it, Patti is amazing as Margaret. But I am going Sunday, so hopefully that might make up for it.
re: Broadway Flops you enjoyed.  Jun 26 2006, 05:55:02 PM
Sweet Charity revival

and while I didn't love it, I enjoyed Chitty, especially the second act.

re: Pajama Game last night: Harry's special performance  Jun 16 2006, 11:33:43 AM
I was there! It was a great treat!

Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you if he's done that any other nights.

re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!  Jun 16 2006, 11:03:19 AM
I'm not sure if this is a good place to post this, but could anyone who thinks they know a good amount about Piazza and it's "followers"/who would enjoy it PM me?
re: TONY AWARDS: Best and Worst Dressed Lists.  Jun 12 2006, 08:56:52 PM
This may be a *tad* biased because of my love for her, but Kristen Bell looked great.

I also loved Cynthia Nixon.

re: Jersey Boys...why best musical?  Jun 12 2006, 04:19:27 PM
I have a question, if for some reason all of the musicals that came out this year with original music were "In My Life" quality, and then there was Jersey Boys which is at the same quality that it is, would people still be saying these types of things?
re: TONY AWARDS TONIGHT!!!!  Jun 11 2006, 03:21:57 PM
Kristen in the Hairspray movie would make my life complete

/threadjack

re: What are you doing tomorrow?  Jun 11 2006, 03:17:57 PM
today I'm sick, so, it's a lot of lying around, and thanks to my idiotic global teacher, creating a game of Jepordy, so yeah, not a good day, which is why i am extra excited for the Tony's tonight.
re: TONY AWARDS TONIGHT!!!!  Jun 11 2006, 02:58:02 PM
yes she is!

it was in an article a while ago, i'll get the link in a second

EDIT: https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=10164

re: Red Carpet on E?  Jun 11 2006, 02:48:57 PM
I'm very happy for digital cable that way. Without it, I would not be able to get NY1 because I live three hours away, so digital cable is currently what i owe my life to
re: Misheard Lyrics  Jun 11 2006, 02:45:17 PM
Not this season, but this topic made me think about it, and it was last season, so it's not that far off, but the whole Doubt/Gout thing in DRS always confused me, at least in the beginning
re: TONY AWARDS TONIGHT!!!!  Jun 11 2006, 02:42:25 PM
This no host thing is going to be interesting. I know when I was little, I never got the point of hosts, so if I was 7 again, I'd probably be happier about it than I am now. But it gives Kristen Bell the chance to present, so I'm happy about that.
re: Red Carpet on E?  Jun 11 2006, 02:36:25 PM
NY1 has one starting at 6:30

E!, as stated before, has nothing

and CBS, at least where I am, has nothing before the Tony's

And TV Guide Channel doesn't seem to have anything listed, but they're strange like that on my guide

Pajama Game benefit performances question  Jun 7 2006, 05:52:24 PM
So I have tickets for 6/15, and I really wanted to go to the stage door, but apparently there's a reception after performances. Does anyone know where the reception is, or is it at the theatre. Because I'd really like to go to the stage door, but I don't want to wait for no one to come out.
re: Scariest Moment in a Musical or Play  Jun 5 2006, 09:20:21 PM
the gunshots on the Les Mis tour were shot from right above where i was sitting. I wasn't prepared for that.

and while it wasn't that scary, the Childcatcher in Chitty seemed very dark and creepy for a children's show like that.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You