News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Everybody Can Can

Member Name: Everybody Can Can
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MOULIN ROUGE! Broadway Casting Thread
 Nov 6 2023, 02:07:48 PM

Moulin Rouge needs a stronger Christian. Casey's acting is pretty good but his singing is too weak so that I started to think about something else when he sings, even though Moulin Rouge is my favorite musical. I have seen no one say this yet, but I think the next Christian has to be Colton Ryan. He fits the character and his singing will blow off the roof. 

Nov 4 2023, 04:15:31 PM

I wish the time for discussing the next Christian comes. Casey is amazing in acting, but his singing is so weak. Can't hear him whenever he is singing with Satine or the ensemble. Can only hear him when he is in solo parts.

Oct 12 2023, 12:01:38 AM

Tituss Burgess is a great Zidler. He brings many comical elements to the character that had the entire audience laughing. His voice is higher and smoother, in contrast to Eric Anderson, who had a lower and rougher voice. So, it was fun for me to notice that difference. However, Chandelier seemed to be a bit too low for him. I felt like he was somewhat uncertain about whether to sing higher or to attempt to reach the lower notes. But, I know he is a very talented performer, and I trust that he

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You