News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CityofStrangers

Member Name: CityofStrangers
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Your Favorite
 Oct 4 2024, 11:02:15 PM

I'm really interested in the iteration of Road Show that was Gold! There's little information about it from what I've found. 

Here We Are
 Jan 3 2024, 04:58:36 PM

Something that has been bugging me since I saw it (Potential spoiler but Idk how to do the hide text thing lol): 

When they stay the first night, Inferno leaves the room with the dishes but returns when everyone is stuck the next morning. What is that about? When I first watched it, I thought that would be the moment they realized they were trapped. A few people on Reddit were discussing it, and I thought I'd check here. 

Here We Are
 Jan 2 2024, 10:06:37 PM

I'm eager to see how the cast album will be organized; the songs in the first act weave in and out of dialogue so carefully. I hope they have the instrumental pieces in the second act included. I'm seeing it for the second time on the 20th, and I am excited to pick up on stuff I missed.   

Here We Are
 Dec 18 2023, 07:23:52 PM

berniesb!tch said: "I won the lottery for the Saturday matinee and went for the 4th time. As with all of Sondheim shows, it grows on me more and more every time I see it (and I liked it a lot the first time). The cast is just so damn good and the production so flawless. This past time was the funniest time I had seen it. I had always found it humorous, but this was the first time I was actually laughing out loud.

Between rush and lottery being much easier to get now, I def

Here We Are
 Dec 18 2023, 09:42:44 AM

Part of me is surprised it has flown so much under the radar that it has. I am trying to see it in January again before it closes. If there will be no cast album, then there are one or two pieces of music from the show I want to hear again before it disappears! 

Here We Are
 Dec 17 2023, 08:52:52 PM

Saw the show Saturday afternoon, and I was absolutely floored by how much I enjoyed it. The first act was hilarious, and I really enjoyed the music during the road sequences as well as during the passages of time in the second act. I really hope they make a cast album for this show! The set and sound design was also really impressive. 

Here We Are
 Dec 9 2023, 10:34:16 PM

I'm seeing the show next Saturday, and reading all these positive messages is really making me excited! 

Here We Are 1 ticket Sat Nov 18 @ 1:00
 Nov 23 2023, 10:25:45 PM

I'm seeing it in December and am so excited. Would it help to revisit Discreet Charm/Exterminating Angel before going in (it's been a while since I saw either), or should I just go on with my current understanding of the set up? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You