News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for UndeadValley

Member Name: UndeadValley
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

50,000 FOR THE LEADING LADY 4 DAYS RECORDING ONE DAY VIDEO
 Apr 23 2024, 10:14:26 AM

It will be run through payroll over time but we have 2 MILLION into our Album and we cannot submit until we have the LEADING LADY.   Therefore, we've upped the stakes.  Remember if you're an actor or an actress ready to criticize this - saying it's not a real job.  Remember you're real jobs don't pay 5,000 do do a play all summer.  I am paying 50,000 for 4 days WORK!!!!!

617-459-6909

Not Available to anyone who has previously turned d

MOST IMPORTANT AUDITION OFALL TIME
 Mar 29 2024, 10:38:58 AM

We have now cast all parts in our modern day musical of the zombie apocalypse.   Check us out on our YouTube channel Undead Valley except one of the two leading ladies.  

Requirements:   Soprano High Eb belt (Where have I heard that before LOL) with a great low alto range too!  Incredible Actress able to pull from the the depths of her energetic ocean to deliver a performance that gives us chills!   A desire to help the planet ascend an

Casting Call for a Female Zombie Type with Killer Vocals Pun Intended
 Dec 4 2023, 04:43:33 PM

You have no idea what you are talking about.  Of course they are involved.  When you judge a situation without the correct data, you come to incorrect conclusions.  They are involved in the project and I have video, audio, payables receipts and a long line of email and text communication.  You don't have anything except your beliefs; you believe what you hear without questioning or checking.  That is how societies end up in tyranny.  

Dec 4 2023, 04:34:24 PM

Also just because certain people want to hide the truth for not the best reasons, it doesn't shade the truth. I spoke 100% truth and one person didn't want that truth getting out unless Cameron were producing the play, it doesn't make my ad not true.  Regardless I respected their decision and I was the one who asked Playbill to take it down.  Then they are taking credit like they were the heroes keeping Broadway safe.  The only thing they've ever done is keep yo

Dec 4 2023, 04:28:54 PM

A Couple Updates from Undead Valley.  I believe all my leads are cast.  I will know for sure next week.  Still willing to look at exceptional reels just in case. I also encourage people to submit for the minor roles.   To Playbill and those that keep on commenting that the information in my Playbill ad was not true or misleading, you need to stop saying things that are not true.  Every word in my ad is true.  Everyone advertised has been paid by me to be in

Dec 4 2023, 02:30:03 PM

I have to find new ways to advertise to you folks since Playbill and Backstage have decided my first amendment right ends with a request for a singer to hit an Eb.  That being said I didn't intend to get all your panties in a bundle or ruffle the feathers of the dying bird, Broadway, by asking for what I wanted in an actress. In retrospect, I should maybe have said the only qualifications is that she's bat **** crazy and can sing sort of...

Anyway good news we found Alicia

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You