News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sab6888

Sab6888 Profile Photo
Member Name: Sab6888
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hello Dolly SRO ticket on a Saturday?  Nov 16 2017, 11:34:46 PM

I'm curious if you ended up going for SRO last Saturday! I'm considering trying for it this Saturday (11/18) and wondering when to get to the theater :)

Great Comet Rush  Apr 14 2017, 04:08:56 PM

@callmesurely did you end up going last Saturday? What time did you get there and how was the rush line?

Planning on going tomorrow (Saturday, 4/15) and would appreciate.any reports of how rush has been lately on Saturdays.

Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix  Dec 23 2014, 08:09:54 PM
Another promo code for everybody! If you use the promo code UYHSP when checking out, you will save $20 on your first TodayTix ticket order!
Has anyone tried this Today Tix app?  Dec 19 2014, 11:29:46 AM
Another promo code for everybody! If you use the promo code UYHSP when checking out, you will save $20 on your ticket order!
1 ticket available for Scott Alan's sold-out April 18 Birdland show  Apr 10 2011, 02:29:42 PM
I have one ticket to Scott Alan's sold-out Birdland show on Monday, April 18 at 7 pm. I can no longer attend. I'm willing to take exactly what I paid for it, which is $37 ($35 for center seating and a $2 service fee). There is a $10 food or drink minimum per person. My ticket is will call, but I contacted Birdland and they said it would be no problem that someone else take my will call ticket as long as we notify them beforehand. Please PM me if you're interested.

Alan will be joined by

Selling 1 ticket to Adam & Anthony @ Town Hall - orch row G  Jan 1 2011, 04:55:12 PM
I'm selling 1 ticket to Adam Pascal & Anthony Rapp's show at Town Hall on Monday, January 10, 2011. Unfortunately, another event came up for me on the same night, so I can no longer attend. It's an awesome seat - Orchestra Right Center, Row G, seat 122. I'm selling for $60, which is a less than what it would cost you to buy it on Ticketmaster.

If you are interested, please DM me and we can figure out the details.

-Sabrina

re: A VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE Rush Policy  Mar 8 2010, 10:29:21 PM
Bump - I'm curious too. I'm planning to go Friday and I'm wondering how crowded it's been lately - also, is it really just SRO now as per the website or have they been giving seats as well?
re: Pros and Cons on Memphis  Dec 31 2009, 03:24:37 PM
I'm gonna agree with the minority here, but Memphis is one of my favorite shows on Broadway right now! Here's my pro-con list:

Pros:
Chad Kimball's performance. Everything about it. I was totally moved by his portrayal, and I definitely felt for Huey.

The choreography

The ensemble

James Monroe Iglehart

The music! I cannot stop listening to the OBCR.

The ending

Cons:
Montego's acting at times

lots of clichés

re: 'Memphis' Lives in Us: The Official Love Thread  Dec 21 2009, 04:26:28 PM
Seen it twice! Absolutely LOVE this show, especially Chad's performance!
re: Alice Ripley out of N2N tonight..  Aug 3 2009, 07:36:05 PM
I also saw Jessica this past weekend on Saturday afternoon and was absolutely blown away! I agree with all the people who have been praising her that she plays Diana in a more subtly crazy way and it definitely works. She's got a gorgeous voice and it was refreshing to hear her sing the score so differently from Alice. The way she sang the score worked with the way she played Diana, whereas it wouldn't have worked with how Alice plays the role. I thought her acting was top notch too and she was
re: Diana Degarmo Stepping into the Toxic Avenger  Jul 15 2009, 12:09:17 AM
I was going to see this sooner, but after this announcement, I will be delaying my visit until Diana is there! I'm incredibly excited to see her!

re: Stephanie J. Block  Jul 5 2009, 06:00:31 PM
I put a video of Steph singing Never Neverland from the Barnes & Noble event up on youtube! Sorry the last little bit got cut off but enjoy it - she was wonderful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZGkdUStR3k

re: Scott Alan at Birdland Tomorrow  Jun 15 2009, 01:21:13 PM
I'll be there as well! So excited - this'll be my first time seeing his work performed live!
re: reasons to be pretty Rush?  Jun 8 2009, 12:37:10 PM
I'm planning to rush on Wednesday for the matinee. Considering it's closing next Sunday, do you all think there will actually be some competition for rush seats or that it will still be easy to get them?
Anyone else sad 9 to 5 didn't get to perform at the Tony's?  Jun 8 2009, 11:49:13 AM
I know it didn't get a best musical nomination, but it did get 4 Tony nominations. I was sad that (other than for about a minute in the opening number) 9 to 5 didn't get a chance to perform, especially given the large amount of talent in the production. I would have personally much rather watched Megan, Stephanie, Marc, or even Allison sing than the cast of Guys & Dolls or Rock of Ages. I'm scared that a lack of awards and a performance will lead to it closing sooner rather than later.
re: Is The Fantastcks still offering student rush?  Jan 3 2009, 05:47:11 PM
To get student rush tix in advance, can you do it through the phone or do you have to go to the box office? I live in Jersey and I really want to see it, but I'm worried rush will be sold out if I just try to get it the day of the performance.
re: Spring Awakening Rush  Aug 15 2008, 07:29:10 AM
bump

re: Spring Awakening Rush  Aug 14 2008, 07:19:40 PM
I'm planning on rushing this saturday - anyone think it will be more crowded than it has been because it's hunter's first weekend? What time would you suggest I arrive?
re: LB Rush, honestly?  Jul 26 2008, 07:50:30 PM
that's good to hear - the only thing I'm worried about is getting there and my valid college id (which doesn't happen to have a date on it) getting rejected...i really want to see bailey as elle though, is it still worth going? have they been sticklers with the dates on the ids lately?
re: Color Purple Rush  Dec 22 2007, 08:41:00 PM
I'm going to try to rush tomorrow (Sunday) and I'm curious as well..I want to go to the evening show, would getting there around 6:30 am be ok or should I get there even earlier??
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You