News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayFanatic21

Member Name: BroadwayFanatic21
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Baritone and Alto Duets (repost)
 Mar 25 2024, 07:25:51 AM

Hello! My friend and I want to do a duet but are having difficulty finding songs. Our ranges are both pretty limited I can’t sing past like an F#4 and she can’t sing past like C5. So I’d appreciate the help! It can be any type of musical theatre song! It can be really well known or it can be never heard of. Thank you!!

Baritone and Alto Duets
 Mar 21 2024, 12:30:39 PM

Hello! My friend and I want to do a duet but are having difficulty finding songs. Our ranges are both pretty limited I can’t sing past like an F#4 and she can’t sing past like C5. So I’d appreciate the help! It can be any type of musical theatre song! It can be really well known or it can be never heard of. Thank you!!

Small Groups with 1 Baritone
 Mar 18 2024, 08:02:15 PM

Hello! My friends and I want to do a small group musical song(3-7 people) but we are having difficulty finding one with only one guy and the rest are girls. The guy (me) is a baritone and can’t really sing past an Gb4. So please keep that in mind! Thank you!

Solo Suggestions(G2-F#4)
 Feb 23 2024, 08:27:13 PM

Hello! I am a 16 year old baritone, who is well…gay, and I have a somewhat gay voice, so I was hoping to find a solo musical song suggestion that is preferably, well gay and or  not about a woman and under 5 minutes. My range is G2-F#4 so nothing above or below that. 

Duet Musical Numbers that have a gay guy and straight girl well any girl. (We’re both NOT poc)
 Feb 11 2024, 02:05:50 PM

HELPPP. My friend and I want to do a duet next year and we want it to be comedic and not romantic. I want to play a gay guy. Are there any?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You