pixeltracker

Duet Musical Numbers that have a gay guy and straight girl well any girl. (We’re both NOT poc)

Duet Musical Numbers that have a gay guy and straight girl well any girl. (We’re both NOT poc)

BroadwayFanatic21
#1Duet Musical Numbers that have a gay guy and straight girl well any girl. (We’re both NOT poc)
Posted: 2/11/24 at 2:05pm

HELPPP. My friend and I want to do a duet next year and we want it to be comedic and not romantic. I want to play a gay guy. Are there any?

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#2Duet Musical Numbers that have a gay guy and straight girl well any girl. (We’re both NOT poc)
Posted: 2/11/24 at 9:18pm

Love, all musical theater duets are between a gay guy and a straight girl.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

QueenTwinnied
Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
Robert McDonald
#6Duet Musical Numbers that have a gay guy and straight girl well any girl. (We’re both NOT poc)
Posted: 2/12/24 at 12:42am

How Can Love Survive from the Sound of Music. Bear with me on this. While this is kind of a love song, the two characters are not actually the ones in love.

Mark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
#7Duet Musical Numbers that have a gay guy and straight girl well any girl. (We’re both NOT poc)
Posted: 2/12/24 at 1:01am

“Wishing for the normal” and “It’s hard to tell” from Soho Cinders

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
Seb28 Profile Photo
Seb28
#9Duet Musical Numbers that have a gay guy and straight girl well any girl. (We’re both NOT poc)
Posted: 2/12/24 at 4:49am

"Let's play a love scene - Reprise" from Fame

And feel free to sing anything you like! Don't limit yourself to the misunderstanding that some songs are forbidden for some people.

Updated On: 2/12/24 at 04:49 AM

Elibal Profile Photo
Elibal
#10Duet Musical Numbers that have a gay guy and straight girl well any girl. (We’re both NOT poc)
Posted: 2/12/24 at 4:57am

All the duets between Ziggy and the Robot Waiter on Starmania. The originals are in French, but there's an English translation by Tim Rice called Tycoon. I'm not familiar with the translation, but from the original "La chanson de Ziggy", "Nos planetes se separent", "Duo d'adieu". Admitedly, their respective solos are more interesting.

MrsSallyAdams Profile Photo
MrsSallyAdams
#11Duet Musical Numbers that have a gay guy and straight girl well any girl. (We’re both NOT poc)
Posted: 2/12/24 at 10:10am

Avenue Q - Fantasies Come True - Kate and Rod
Boy from Oz - You and Me - Liza and Peter
Kiss of the Spider Woman - A Visit - Aurora and Molina
Taboo - Sexual Confusion - Philip and Sue
Don't You Wish? - Zanna Don't - Roberta and Mike

EDIT - Missed the part about comedic. Only the Taboo one really counts there.

threepanelmusicals.blogspot.com
Updated On: 2/12/24 at 10:10 AM