News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for danaonotlater

danaonotlater Profile Photo
Member Name: danaonotlater
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Will: You have to do it yourself
Michael: That’s what the great masters have been saying since time began
Mandy: The instructions are all there, for all to see
Marcy: Have always been and always will be
Chad: You have to do it yourself
Chuck: I can’t wake you up
Julia: You can wake you up
Terrence: I can’t cure you
Julie: You can cure you.
-Lennon

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shaina Taub's SUFFS at the Public to feature Phillipa Soo, Nikki M. James, Jenn Colella, Grace McLean, Taub, and more  Apr 6 2022, 02:04:54 PM

I think the real question is how many people they have out and whether they have enough covers.  They only have 4 covers for everyone other than Shaina, who has the dedicated standby. 

I saw Holly Gould on as Alice Paul on Sunday night and she was absolutely fabulous! 

What’s the last show you saw on Broadway before its closing?  Mar 25 2020, 11:39:52 AM

I saw The Minutes on 3/10 (sans Jessie, but her understudy was fantastic even without any rehearsal), but the last thing I saw was Hangmen on 3/11.

I had so many shows scheduled - missed 10 so far and I had tickets for Diana for tonight. 

Audience Rewards  Mar 12 2020, 04:23:54 PM

Hairspray0901 said: "I have tickets to Jagged that I bought through AR for April 8. Since Broadway is shut down until april 13, I cannot use these. Anyone in the same situation? I saw TDF has been emailing people about refunds. Has anyone received anything from AR yet? I’m sure they’re swamped as this situation can’t be easy. Wondering if I should I email / call them or Telecharge?"

They may have been waiting for confirmation from the producers, but

Scott Rudin lowers tickets to $50 for all his shows in March  Mar 12 2020, 12:59:00 PM

I was able to snag tickets for Lehman Trilogy for Monday the 23rd and West Side Story for this Sunday.  Those were 2 of the 3 shows from this season that I still needed tickets for (still working on Plaza Suite).  Now fingers crossed that the theaters stay open for me to go to all the shows I have scheduled this month!

Scott Rudin lowers tickets to $50 for all his shows in March  Mar 12 2020, 12:56:26 PM

bwayandrea said: "Are these only available online or is anyone able to get them in person?"

They are available at the box office in addition to online.  There were loooong lines at both Lehman Trilogy and West Side Story when I went to check, but that was just after 12pm today when they went on sale.

Audience Rewards  Mar 4 2020, 11:29:49 AM

I received R 110-111 for MJ in July.

Audience Rewards  Mar 3 2020, 10:05:21 AM

I will definitely report back with my seat assignment!  I was lucky enough to see the MJ listing before the email went out.  There were definitely 4 tickets as someone said for at least some of the dates and I assumed it was all of them.  I know there were only 2 left for the performance I chose when I purchased.

Audience Rewards  Feb 20 2020, 11:26:29 AM

Audience Rewards has a list of theaters buried in their Terms & Conditions, which is I discovered awhile ago. You will be able to give your AR number at these theaters to receive AR ShowPoints.

• Ambassador Theatre - New York, NY - Current Show: Chicago
  • Belasco Theatre - New York, NY - Current Show: Girl From the North Country
  • Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre - New York, NY - Upcoming Show: Company

DARLING GRENADINE previews  Feb 18 2020, 03:57:25 PM

I happened to notice that there are a few tickets available for a few performances this week.

https://www.roundabouttheatre.org/get-tickets/2019-2020-season/darling-grenadine/performances

Happy to have snagged a pair!

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 18 2020, 02:33:55 PM

The Minutes - 3/17 and 3/18 are now up.

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 18 2020, 01:57:01 PM

There is a single left for The Minutes for Sunday 3/8.

Fun Home Tickets  Nov 11 2019, 10:13:09 AM

And they sold out FAST!

Tap Shoes Big Feet  Dec 17 2018, 04:59:15 PM

Thommie Retter makes custom taps, so there is a chance they could make the size you're looking for.

This is the website: https://www.retterentertainment.com/tap-shoes.html

Once on This Island Rush  Dec 17 2018, 04:35:14 PM

I went to the box office around 3:45 today (Monday, December 17) and asked about rush on the off chance.  I was told that they were out of rush, but was offered standing room for $49.50.  I was sold!  Excited to return to the Island.

Waitress Rush Tickets  Nov 2 2018, 04:03:48 PM

I'm wondering the same thing as MadsonMelo.  What's a good time for Saturday?

For Sale - 4 Be More Chill Tickets (Fri 9/28)  Sep 28 2018, 01:00:46 PM

lightguy06222 - I just PMed you about a single.

For Sale - 4 Be More Chill Tickets (Fri 9/28)  Sep 28 2018, 07:52:02 AM

I am trying to sell 4 tickets to Be More Chill for tonight, Friday, September 28 @7:30.  They are in the center of row H - seats 106, 107, 108, 109. I bought them at the box office, so I'm asking what I paid - $112 per ticket.  I can meet in midtown to give you the tickets.

I had friends that really wanted to see it, but they are now unable to make it in.  I'd like to at least sell a pair, but I'm open to selling up to four. 

Be More Chill Off-Broadway Official Thread  Aug 3 2018, 05:01:18 PM

It's sold out as of today according to Jen Tepper!

EDIT: SOLD Boys in the Band tickets for Monday 8/6  Aug 3 2018, 11:19:24 AM

EDIT: SOLD

Harry Potter Cast  Jun 14 2018, 02:26:46 PM

I was told by house staff that they would all be staying for a year from opening.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You