News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jaesdare

jaesdare Profile Photo
Member Name: jaesdare
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Next To Normal Tour Idea  Apr 6 2010, 11:48:48 PM
My dream (partial) replacement cast is:

Sandra Oh- (Of Grey's Anatomy fame) Diana
Cailan Rose (HAIR)- Natalie
Jason Tam-(A Chorus Line, the Yellow Wood) Gabe

LOGO Drama Club  Mar 3 2010, 01:15:37 PM
Awesome new web series on LOGO about the goings on of the Broadway community!

http://www.newnownext.com/tag/logo-drama-club/

Hair: Have you got the part?  Feb 17 2010, 07:55:09 PM
The Bway cast isn't required to get naked! They didn't have to say whether they would or would not at auditions, and they didn't have to get naked at call backs. Also, if someone doesn't want to get naked on a certain night they can tell the SM and they can re-arrange the tableau where they're all standing together.
re: brazilian Spring Awakening!  Sep 24 2009, 01:57:21 AM
http://www.marianstarosta.com/despertar/

re: Diana Degarmo Stepping into the Toxic Avenger  Aug 17 2009, 12:42:09 PM
Nick Cordero looks really pissed in all those new pics with Diana! I wonder why. Or is it just my impression?
re: Is Pace University good?  Jun 3 2009, 03:28:55 PM

$30 Ticks for God of Carnage Mezz TONIGHT  Apr 3 2009, 01:02:26 PM
Hey all,

I have 2 tickets in the mezzanine section for "God of Carnage" tonight! I'm willing to sell them for $30 each.
Please PM me if you are interested.

Box office said that tickets are sold out for evening shows for the rest of the run.

re: 2 God of Carnage Tickets! Friday 8pm  Apr 1 2009, 04:53:47 PM
The seats are D25 and D27!

The 2 tickets are still available if anyone wants them. All evening shows are sold out for the rest of the run!

2 God of Carnage Tickets! Friday 8pm  Mar 29 2009, 09:34:12 PM
Hello,

I have 2 tickets for God of Carnage this Friday, April 3 at 8:00pm! They were bought for $66.50 each, and I'm willing to negotiate around $45.00.
Please PM me if you have any interest in this!

re: Brighton Beach Revival Casting  Mar 22 2009, 01:37:53 AM
I had a friend who auditioned yesterday and is called back on Monday, that's all the info I know.
re: Two Songs from Brand New PETER PAN MUSICAL!!!  Jan 22 2009, 12:45:01 AM
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/124173.html

I saw the show tonight and it was 70% amazing. The music was unbelievable, so exciting. It was one of the most exciting new musicals I've seen in awhile. It had its flaws, especially in the second act. But seeing by how many industry people have been attending, and returning with more people, the show seems like it will go somewhere.
The references/ parallels made to the original Peter Pan story were very tastefully and cleverly done.

It takes place in August, 1929 (Act 1) and October, 1929 (Act 2) at the start of the Great Depression.

It really was quite beautiful!
http://www.ryanscottoliver.com/mediaaudio.html

re: Michael Cerveris on Fringe  Oct 1 2008, 01:14:28 AM
Loved it! He was really great. I do think they were setting him up for a recurring role, too. That would be wonderful!
re: Is Top Girls any good?  May 9 2008, 03:27:01 PM
It's a very intellectual show! Filled with social and cultural references. I would recommend reading the play beforehand, because it's pretty dense material. I personally really enjoy
Top Girls. And the actresses in this production are great.
I agree with the poster above, if you go to the theatre for thought provoking material, this is it. But if you want to breeze by and not really think, you might just fall asleep!

re: Color Purple: The Movie Musical?  Dec 5 2007, 11:43:57 PM
I think Taye Diggs or Terrence Howard would be amazing as Harpo! I think Angela Bassett would be fierce as Shug.(oh if halle berry could sing)
I would cast myself as young Nettie hahahha

I think if this happened Oprah would take all the necessary measures to make it amazing, including casting amazing people, and picking a great creative team to write a better script. I have so much faith in Oprah and everything she does!

I hope they bring back that song that Shug sings in t

re: SPRING AWAKENING TOUR CAST!!! Well they were told today!  Dec 5 2007, 05:30:10 PM
agreed bandit..haha. kimiko glenn is thea and is a fierce biotch. watch her on the site that shall not be named, i also went to high school with her and also hope she won't be mad at me for bragging about her fierceness haha!
re: Summer Musical Theatre Programs  Aug 25 2007, 11:32:54 PM
Aqualline2 did you get my pm?
re: Comedy or dramas for a High School with large cast?  Aug 12 2007, 07:41:50 PM
Curious savage is a great choice.

Dark of the Moon
Polish Joke (look at everything david ives)

do a search, i know there have been a lot of similar topics with good replies.

re: Your feelings about 'A Year With Frog and Toad'  Jul 6 2007, 11:51:12 PM
My school did a marvelous production of this show. It had 1920s themed costumes, and was actually quite sophisticated. Depending on the level of acting, it can be enjoyed by both adults and children (our mouse was anorexic and a ´´workout-aholic´´)! We toured around NYC and were very well received. We had the cast double as onstage percussion, it was really great.

re: 5 New Int'l HAIRSPRAY Posters!  Jun 27 2007, 09:11:31 AM
YAY! I'm watching it in Brasil, I hope it's amazing and not "voice-overed" in portuguese.

re: West Side Story Question  Jun 13 2007, 10:52:57 AM
Do you know Romeo and Juliet, if so he's the parallel to Mercutio. It's a great part, I think it is a more fun part that Tony (you can play a male ingenue anytime). Riff is exciting and gets to dance alot, you can have a super sweet death scene.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You