News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RabbitRun

RabbitRun Profile Photo
Member Name: RabbitRun
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadhurst Theatre: Is Row 'A' the first row, or is 'AA' ?
 Nov 5 2006, 11:41:43 AM
"A" is the first row of seating for "Les Miserables".
re: Gary Beach encounters
 Aug 11 2006, 01:31:13 PM
Below is a post from a previous thread; made by a poster after another poster declared Gary Beach to be a Saint.

It's so refreshing to see that people can still be naive. A "Saint", I have known Gary for years, and truly do love and adore him. Yes, there is no doubt that when called for, he can ooze charm with the finesse of a professional "snake oil" salesman.

Sorry to burst your bubble but, "Mr Beach's" feet are firmly planted on mother earth. He, like all t

re: When Is Gary Beach Leaving The Producers?
 Jul 29 2006, 11:34:59 PM

August 27th; is that fact or a best guess?

re: Marquis Stagedooor Address?
 Jul 9 2006, 12:29:36 AM
There are two addresses for the Marquis Theatre.

Theatre Address

1535 Broadway
New York, NY 10036

or

Stage Door

211 West 45th St.
New York, NY 10036

Either of these addresses will work. Just include
C/O Marquis Theatre in your address.

re: Jai Rodriguez
 Jan 1 2006, 02:10:11 PM
This is what I posted after seeing Jai back in November ...

I saw the show last night; and Beach's performance is pure magic, but he is given very little, and I mean "very little" to work with in his scenes with Rodriguez. Jai seems to be walking through the part in a lifeless almost cardboard cutout like manner. His singing also leaves a lot to be desired.

Jai should just stick to lip syncing "King Tut".

re: Can anyone think of any films that are set in the same time and place and The Produers?
 Nov 28 2005, 09:29:23 PM

North by Northwest

re: Fayard Nicholas of the Nicholas Brothers Needs Our Help!
 Nov 27 2005, 08:55:01 AM
It's wonderful to see that so many people are willing to help out this beloved entertainer. Just curious to know, has anyone contacted either SAG (Screen Actors Guild) or the Actors Fund concerning their need for financial assistance?

Sending best wishes to Mr. Nicholas for a complete and speedy recovery.

re: Beach & Rodriguez
 Nov 23 2005, 08:09:26 PM
BialyBloom ... I saw the show last night and totally agree with your comments. Beach's performance is pure magic, but he is given very little, and I mean "very little" to work with in his scenes with Rodriguez. Jai seems to be walking through the part in a lifeless almost cardboard cutout like manner. His singing also leaves a lot to be desired.

Also, I agree on Bill Nolte he is the best Franz to date, a real hoot. He was able to say more with his eyes and facial expression than O

re: Jai Rodriguez good?
 Nov 23 2005, 07:47:17 PM
Is Jai Rodriguez good in The Producers? ... in my opinion ... No. I saw the show last night; and he seems to be doing little more than walking through the role while reading his lines. Gary Beach, who was fantastic; is given very little to work with in the scenes between Carmen & Roger. I suppose the shows producers felt that because of "Queer Eye" Rodriguez would be a box office draw. Well, there were plenty of empty seats, all though the new $111.00 ticket price could have had something to do
Beach & Rodriguez
 Nov 19 2005, 08:16:28 AM
Has anyone seen these two in "The Producers"; is there any chemistry between them?
re: Jai Rodriguez good?
 Nov 18 2005, 09:50:26 PM
How's the chemistry between Beach & Rodriguez??
re: JAI RODRIGUEZ in THE PRODUCERS
 Nov 10 2005, 11:18:59 AM
MissNY - How was the chemistry between Beach & Rodriguez?
re: about gary beach's address
 Oct 23 2005, 10:19:30 PM
Just curious, but who deemed the mailing address to be incorrect?
re: The Producers
 Oct 14 2005, 12:01:11 PM
Thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts & comments.
The Producers
 Oct 13 2005, 07:20:54 PM
Am contemplating a revisit to this show; and am curious to know if anyone has seen it lately?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You