News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JoizeyActor

JoizeyActor Profile Photo
Member Name: JoizeyActor
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who will replace John Larroquette?  Aug 27 2011, 03:44:56 PM
"If Marc Kudisch were ten years older, he'd be perfect. "

Marc was at the show just the other night to see it. I wonder if he was checking it out?

Did they take away Ellen Harvey's Solo in Brotherhood of Man?  May 25 2011, 10:14:20 PM
Her solo is still in the show. I think they just cut it for the sake of time on all the morning and late night show appearances.
Awkward Stage Door Moments  Aug 19 2008, 02:56:29 PM
I have a good one. I didn't witness it first-hand, but my friend told me.

My friend and her parents went to see Sly Fox, and they were waiting at the stage door when Rachel York came out. Well, Elizabeth Berkley from Saved by the Bell was also in the show, but my friend's crazy mom confused Rachel York for Elizabeth, and she said "Jessie!" and then began to sing the little rendition of "I'm So Excited" that Jessie sings from that Saved by the Bell episode where she takes caffeine pill

re: The Best Lyrics Ever Written for A Show  Jul 29 2008, 01:06:53 PM
I love me some Into the Woods.

"Better stop and take stock while you're standing here stuck on the steps of the palace."

"Hitchhiking Across America" Sheet Music?  May 28 2008, 06:09:34 PM
Does anyone know if this William Finn song is published anywhere, or does anyone happen to have the sheetmusic? I'd appreciate it. Private message me on here or just e-mail me at "joizeyactor@aol.com"

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me. Otherwise, let this post fall into obscurity. :)

re: Harvey finally gets to play Momma Rose...Kinda  Apr 15 2008, 04:52:43 PM
I think that would terrify me as a child.
re: Last Five Years, in reverse?  Apr 7 2008, 05:05:27 PM
Or how about starting with Shiksa Goddess and then alternate from there?
Last Five Years, in reverse?  Apr 7 2008, 05:00:42 PM
Do you think the Last Five Years would work if you did the show in reverse? I was just listening to it and thought about it.

Does anyone know how Jason Robert Brown went about writing it? Did he write it the way the show is presented or did he write some of the songs first and then ordered them later?

re: Patti's Broadway Rose's Turn  Mar 13 2008, 05:33:53 PM
Yeah, I didn't see any snaps when I saw it, either.

Did anyone else notice the extra sexual tension between Herbie and Rose?

Patti's Broadway Rose's Turn  Mar 13 2008, 04:30:50 PM
If you don't want to know the details about her performance, don't read any further.
I saw the City Center mounting of GYPSY, and I absolutely loved it, so I was interested to see what kind of changes would be made for the Broadway version.

Besides blocking and some sets and costumes, I didn't find any major differences the way of acting choices other than the fact that there seemed to be more of a sexual relationship between Rose and Herbie, and that Patti changed much

re: Favourite Stage Effect Ever Seen?  Dec 25 2007, 11:07:42 AM
This wasn't so much of a stage effect as it was a gorgeous theatrical picture, but I loved in Light in the Piazza during Clara's interlude when the entire back of the stage is one bright yellow-white light and she runs across the back. I remember being so impressed with the simplicity and beauty of it.
re: New Little Mermaid Photos  Oct 23 2007, 05:29:41 PM
Why won't they show Sebastian?
How is Paul Vogt in Hairspray?  Aug 25 2007, 11:34:36 AM
How is he? I love him on Mad TV and just the pictures of his Edna look hysterical. He looks great in that dress.

I know he's been around for a while in the show, but I'm too lazy to look through all the hairspray threads. I saw Hairspray in 2003 when it first opened and haven't been back since. I can't even imagine another Edna besides Harvey.

...and I'm trying to forget John Travolta's.

re: 'Mama, It's Me' - Kiss of the Spiderwoman  Aug 23 2007, 07:30:59 PM
or "joizeyactor@aol.com"
re: 'Mama, It's Me' - Kiss of the Spiderwoman  Aug 23 2007, 06:01:52 PM
I PMed you!
re: Gideon Glick's last SA show  Aug 22 2007, 11:04:15 PM
...Don't do sadness.
re: Gideon Glick's last SA show  Aug 22 2007, 10:55:26 PM
Is Gideon doing something else?
re: 'Mama, It's Me' - Kiss of the Spiderwoman  Aug 20 2007, 08:41:19 PM
*******Super Bump*********

Almost a year later and I'm still in search.

re: Gender-Bending Musicals?  Aug 19 2007, 09:10:34 PM
Hm, we may never know for sure.
re: Gender-Bending Musicals?  Aug 19 2007, 08:03:00 PM
I second Mrs. Meers in Millie. She's in heavy makeup the whole time and the singing could easily be done.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You