News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadwayluva

Broadwayluva Profile Photo
Member Name: Broadwayluva
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stars in the Alley 2016  May 29 2017, 09:13:07 AM

How long does the concert usually last?

2014 Tony Video  Aug 18 2015, 11:06:24 PM

Thank you!!!!!

2014 Tony Video  Aug 18 2015, 09:37:46 AM

Does anybody know where I could find the clip of Hugh singing to the five Tony nominated women from last year? There are some clips online from the telecast but I'm having a difficult time finding that one. Thanks for any help!

WAITRESS at A.R.T. Thread not Theard  Aug 11 2015, 05:54:55 PM

Sorry if I missed this before but what is the running time of the show?

Waitress Stage Door  Aug 8 2015, 10:02:23 PM

I'll be attending 'Waitress' this week at A.R.T. This is my first trip to A.R.T. so I'm unclear of the stage door situation...I tried looking up previous message boards but I saw two different answers as to where it is located. Does anyone know where it is and have people had luck stage dooring there? Thank you so much!

Comedic Classical Scenes  Dec 9 2011, 03:11:04 AM
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a male/female comedic classical scene (either even between the two or with the female having a bigger role). I've been looking for quite some time but would appreciate any kind of advice or suggestions. Thank you!
Strong, Strong scenes  Oct 25 2011, 11:14:49 PM
I'm looking for both sides of the spectrum - laugh out loud and very serious. I'm interested in looking into Medea (I've never read it but I think it could provide a possible scene.

It's a male/female scene - I'm looking for possibly a classical piece but, more importantly, scenes that are extremely successful with what they are trying to achieve. I appreciate any help. Take care!

Question about Good People  Jul 1 2011, 03:17:23 PM
This is a weird question and I apologize but is there any way in this show to not have Kate played by an African American? I haven't read or seen the show so I wasn't sure if they allude to her ethnicity and, if they did, if it was something that could possibly be cut out depending how often it's talked about. Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it.
Great Plays - Small Casts  Jun 28 2011, 10:52:33 PM
"Senior" as in seniors in college.
Great Plays - Small Casts  Jun 27 2011, 06:05:23 PM
Hi everyone. I was hoping to get some ideas for great plays with small casts (say a max of about 5ish ppl). It's for a Senior Project I'm a part of - we have 1 guy and 2 women in it but we can always hold auditions for the remaining roles. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!
Scenes You'll Never Forget  Jun 18 2011, 07:07:47 PM
Can be Comedy or Drama - the ones that have stayed with you. There are some that will just never leave your head - they're that good.
Amneris monologue  May 1 2011, 04:24:53 PM
Hi guys! I remember seeing a youtube video of Sherie Rene Scott in Aida giving a short monologue to Radames - I don't remember the whole thing but I remember it ending with her saying she'd have to draw a map of the female anatomy - it was hilarious and I didn't know if anyone knew of a place I could find it. Thanks for any help!
Very Funny Female Monologues  Apr 29 2011, 10:19:38 PM
Hey guys! Just wondering if there were any suggestions for a very funny female monologue for an audition I have. I've found a couple possible ones but I feel like there are better ones out there that I'm simply not thinking of. Any help would be great. Thank you!!!
Shows Performing On Mondays  Mar 29 2011, 06:21:54 PM
thank you KirbyCat, I just happened to find that link soon before you posted it. I appreciate your help.
Shows Performing On Mondays  Mar 29 2011, 03:12:15 PM
I cannot begin to express how helpful that information is. Knowing that the next two shows you're seeing happen to be on Monday nights...no further research is necessary!
Shows Performing On Mondays  Mar 29 2011, 01:42:09 PM
Hey guys! Just wondering what shows were open on Mondays - I have a professor who is interested in finding out. Any help would be great! Thank you!
Very funny male female scene  Dec 18 2010, 09:46:38 AM
Any suggestions on a laugh out loud comedic scene between a guy and girl? I'm going to a festival and a different scene that I had for my friend and I looks like it's falling through. Any help would be much appreciated!
Monologue for "Paul"  Nov 28 2010, 06:53:37 PM
Hey guys! I'm trying to find a monologue for a friend who's auditioning for the role of Paul in A Chorus Line. We're trying to find either a gay or vulnerable monologue. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Sexy, Sassy Monologue  Nov 25 2010, 07:01:29 PM
Hi guys! I'm in need of a sexy, sassy female monologue for an upcoming audition. Any suggestions? I'm going out for the role of Shiela in ACL and want a monologue that fits the character well. Thanks for any help!
Sexy Female Monologue  Nov 17 2010, 11:40:51 PM
Hi guys! I'll be auditioning soon for "A Chorus Line" at my college. I'm going to be auditioning for the role of Sheila because I absolutely love the character and I think I could do her justice. I'm singing "Honey Bun" from South Pacific but I wanted to give a monologue that reflected the character of Sheila. Any suggestions?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You