News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Biggins

Biggins Profile Photo
Member Name: Biggins
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Getting sick in the theater
 Feb 13 2005, 11:01:26 AM
I got sick in a theatre recently. I went to a reading of the self-proclaimed "fabulous composer" Scott Alan's unproduced (and seemingly never to be finished) PIECES. I felt the urge to retch about two minutes into the first song. That urge became overwhelming and I rushed from the theatre with vomit streaming out of my mouth. It was terrible. Do not go to a Scott Alan reading unless you have refrained from eating or have waited at least two hours after your last meal. Don't say that I did
Alexi Darling, from buzzline! = Chris Colombus, from hollywood?
 Feb 12 2005, 08:10:43 AM
Anthony, how do you answer charges that you are a "close, personal friend" of wannabe-composer Scott Alan?
re: Andrea McArdle - NYC - In Concert at Joe's Pub March 13th
 Feb 2 2005, 06:59:42 PM
If she and her hunky brother Mike don't sing a romantic duet together then I'll eat my hat!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:
 Apr 30 2004, 07:17:08 PM
Clearly, this is a sham. A Shaiman sham. I've heard your "50 Checks" and it sounds suspiciously similar to the song "Fifty Cheques" from the little known 1951 Ukranian musical "Catch As Catch Can." The story of a young man who blusters his way into the various positions within the Communist party while leaving a trail of unpaid debts. Obviously, the copyright has expired.
re: Little Shop gets an A (in my book)
 Sep 30 2003, 04:19:15 PM
I agree but only if the "A" is for AWFUL!!! You know, I been comin' down hard on Sheekala but my man been tellin it like it is. This was a total ripoff.
The Sad Affair of Kerry Butler
 Sep 30 2003, 02:51:03 PM
Sheekala? Who is this Sheekala? He sometimes claims to be an employee of Ralph Lauren. Other times, he asserts that he is a casting director. I know who you are Sheekala and you are goin' down, Dutchie-style.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You