News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for champzboy

champzboy Profile Photo
Member Name: champzboy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway Flops you enjoyed.
 Jul 4 2006, 04:39:40 PM
Steel Pier and The Wild Party.

I recently saw a production of Steel Pier and the director re-wrote a lot of stuff and made it more about the serious harsh reality of Rita's situation and it was incredible. honestly one of the most beautiful stories I have seen in a while.

re: Eden Answers Your Questions
 Jun 29 2006, 01:46:01 PM
hmmm...I dont really agree with that statement.

listen to the girl sing "home" and then tell me there is no emotional connection.

but everyone is entitled to their own, so i respect that.

re: Eden Answers Your Questions
 Jun 29 2006, 02:03:44 AM
haha how can you think shoshana screamed everything and not think idina or eden have?? shoshana clearly mixes almost everything she sings...and as far as her not "belting" defying gravity, i have respect for her doing what she did and still having a gorgeous gift without ruining it by screaming every night...and yes, she got a little riff happy now and then but thats shoshana and again, i respect her for being her because in the business, standing out is key and wether you like her or not, she s
re: Broadway Flops you enjoyed.
 Jun 27 2006, 01:30:57 PM
ALL SHOOK UP!
re: How Do YOU Get Into Character?
 Jun 4 2006, 07:52:08 PM
i find a spot somewhere quiet, lie down on the floor and usually either take time to completely relax my mind and body or listen to music that is from the era and mood of the show...its weird, i know...but its brought me this far.
Best BFA Musical Theater Programs
 May 3 2006, 06:17:19 PM
This has come up a few times throughout the duration of this topic, but it all boils down to the same thing: go to the schools, sit in classes, watch some shows...immerse yourself in each individual school's community. i (like most of you) was set on going to either CCM, CMU, NYU, and other "top" programs but went to UARTS in Philly for an audition and fell in love with everything about the school and then UARTS became my #1 and the others followed suit. I was accepted into a couple great progra
re: Who was the best AIDA?
 Apr 27 2006, 07:08:36 PM
heather...hands down.

shes incredibly talented and her connection w/ her work is beautiful.

re: Lucas Steele
 Apr 27 2006, 07:04:16 PM
aaaaanddd he went to UARTS.

but yeah, hes great.

re: UArts in Philly
 Feb 15 2006, 05:06:58 PM
thats awesome! yay UARTS
 Feb 13 2006, 08:12:37 PM
yeah...I am so excited to start! i am glad some ppl are finally giving UARTS the respect it deserves. its an amazing program and I am def looking forward to beginning my journey towards that BFA!
 Feb 12 2006, 09:35:50 AM
I am going to UARTS in the fall for MT too and I LOVE the program. Its an amazing program, I have many friends who go/went there who love it and MANY ppl are working professionally from UARTS: LaChanze (Color Purple), Courtney Mazza (Millie Tour), Jason Marquette and Vanessa Sonon (42nd St. Tour), Shannon Strodel, Jonathan Rodriquez (Junie B Jones Nat'l Tour), Tara White, Kristin Ledingham, Ben Dibble, AnnaMarie Vukmanovich (Oliver Tour)...so basically, the school produces solid graduates who AR
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You