News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HatBoy

HatBoy Profile Photo
Member Name: HatBoy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LB Appreciation!
 Jun 17 2007, 12:23:29 PM
I hate you, Brooke! And I love you for it!

Ahhh I love this show.

re: WWRY Toronto - Opening Preview
 Mar 16 2007, 03:19:45 PM
No problem guys, I'm glad somebody enjoyed. :-P

Rick, "Friends Will Be Friends" was not in the show, unfortunately.
Today4U, enjoy the show. You should have a blast.

Mar 16 2007, 02:49:31 PM
Here's a review of the the show's Opening Preview, on March 14th, 2007.

There's hardly anything bad that I could point out about the Canadian cast of We Will Rock You. The cast as a whole is very strong, and I would never believe that it was their first performance in front of a paying audience. They seemed like they had been performing for years. They were very comfortable on the stage, as well as when they made interaction with the audience.

Suzie McNeil is a standout

Mar 14 2007, 11:07:13 AM
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/106482.html

Today's the day!

re: Is That You In Your Avatar? Part 3!
 Mar 12 2007, 11:31:24 AM
Good morning, class.

And for the record I was juuuuust kidding, about my earlier post.

re: Drowsy Tour To Start in Toronto?
 Mar 10 2007, 09:44:43 PM
Hmm, I seem to have dirtied my pants.
This is exciting.

Mar 8 2007, 03:40:50 PM
Pictures are now up from a photoshoot.

http://www.wewillrockyou.ca/gallery

Enjoy. Opening preview is less than a week away!

re: Is That You In Your Avatar? Part 3!
 Mar 6 2007, 09:44:02 PM
I'm not sure how half the post in this thread are relevant to the topic of the thread, but eh, who am I to care.

<--Avatar. :)

And a little extra, I suppose...

I happen to be the clump on the right. Let's not talk about that, though- Not so hot.

Many Threads On Elphabas, But...
 Mar 6 2007, 09:08:38 PM
In response to the earlier comment about Elphaba being ugly...

If I remember correctly, I believe one of the producers of the musical said in an interview that they didn't want Elphaba to be hated because she was ugly, but because she was different.

Many Threads On Elphabas, But...
 Mar 6 2007, 05:12:00 PM
munkustrap, not everybody likes CATS, Gypsy, Rent, or any other shows you happen to enjoy. If you don't like Wicked, or the fans, get over it. Just don't post. Your retaliations to the Wicked threads were somewhat humorous once upon a time, but please, stop acting immature.

As for the most beautiful Elphaba, I happen to think Idina takes a very good picture in green. Not to say that the other Elphaba's aren't beautiful, and not to question any actress' ability to play the role, but some

Mar 2 2007, 06:06:10 PM
Hehe, Sorry. I didn't want the title to be too long.

WWRY - "We Will Rock You".

I'm glad you were polite about it, though.

WWRY Toronto - Opening Preview
 Mar 2 2007, 05:54:18 PM
March 14th is the first performance of "We Will Rock You," and I'm very excited for it.
I will be in the audience, and I'm curious as to who else will be attending?

Opening Night is sometime in April (9th I believe? I could be wrong though.) but it's an invite-only performance, for the press. I suppose the members of Queen will be there too, as well as maybe a few other special guests.

I know the cast was already mentioned in a thread a while ago, but I thought I'd pos

re: Mirvish Toronto 07/08 Season
 Jan 23 2007, 06:49:11 PM
I'm very excited at the possibility of Sweeney Todd, Avenue Q, The Wedding Singer and Jersey Boys.
re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?
 Jan 22 2007, 10:05:06 PM
Josh Lamon, Celisse Henderson, Chelsea Krombach and a majority of the Wicked tour ensemble. They're all really curteous and down to earth.
re: Mirvish Toronto 07/08 Season
 Jan 22 2007, 06:29:41 PM
I'm a bit confused... is WWRY not part of the 07/08 season?

And I'm very excited for Sweeney Todd, Avenue Q, The Wedding Singer and Jersey Boys. :)

Edit: Answer was edited into original post.. nevermind. :)

re: Shoshana
 Jan 4 2007, 12:33:01 PM
But you see there's nothing ungrateful about her NOT wanting to come back to Broadway. It's a choice she's making and it doesn't mean she hasn't appreciated what Broadway has done for her, I'm sure she does more than anything. But even if it's another person's dream to be on Broadway, it's just not hers.

I'm sure it's someone's dream to make it into CCM, and she's done that- but she's past it. She values everything she's learned there (just as she values everything she's learnt, being o

Jan 4 2007, 09:47:24 AM
"I wish I could cite where I saw this, but I specifically remember reading a quote from her that was something along the lines of "I wouldn't do Broadway again unless I could play Fanny Brice in Funny Girl." (And just incase I didn't make it clear, that's not a direct quote, but that's pretty much what she said) That sounds...less than grateful."

Not wanting to return to Broadway does NOT make her less than grateful. Like someone stated earlier in the thread, you shouldn't condemn her f

Jan 3 2007, 12:15:12 AM
I'm actually shocked at the amount of people who have made the assumption that she hasn't appreciated any of the roles offered to her, or anything that Broadway has done for her.

Having read her diaries, blogs, messages, etc. etc. that she's written TO her fans and FOR her fans, I know for a fact that even if some people may not enjoy her vocal qualities or acting abilities, that gives you NO right to insult her as a person, or questiion her genuineness and sincerety.

I know yo

re: New Glinda and Elphaba on tour.
 Dec 31 2006, 09:19:28 PM
Dee Dee Magno Hall is Clifton Hall's wife, so maybe that's the reason for the name change? She was brilliant today- I really enjoy her in the role.

I saw the last show today in Toronto and it was fantastic, Shoshana and Megan were on top of their game and everything was incredible. A show like that won't be forgotten anytime soon, if ever.

:)

re: Butler, Foa, Harris, Hilty, Keenan-Bolger, Reinders at Joe's Pub Nov. 2
 Nov 15 2006, 06:03:39 PM
Strange that Hilty's flying all the way to NYC from Toronto for a performance...

Maybe that's when she's on vacation.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You