News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wickedfreak

wickedfreak Profile Photo
Member Name: wickedfreak
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Patti's Rose's Turn Last Night on XM28  Jun 6 2008, 01:43:07 PM
no....I mean Rose's Turn
Patti's Rose's Turn Last Night on XM28  Jun 6 2008, 01:36:57 PM
Did anyone else happen to catch the recording of Patti's Rose's Turn last night after the encore of her Downstage Center interview on XM28? It was incredible!! I could not believe what I was hearing, though, because the album is not out yet. Does anyone know when it comes out?

and sorry if this has been posted before...

Cast lists/dates for phantom of the opera tours?  Apr 6 2008, 09:50:15 PM
Does anyone know of somewhere I could find cast lists/dates for the Phantom of the Opera tours?

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated!!

re: Should I Dress Up for Forbidden Broadway?  Mar 23 2008, 05:35:08 PM
"If you dress up like Annie you get in free. That's how Corine gets to see it so often!"

Hahaha! Maybe I will just have to do a giant combination of Cats, Annie, Phantom, and Young Frankenstein and then storm the stage and starting singing Roses Turn as Celine Dion. That would be magical.

re: Should I Dress Up for Forbidden Broadway?  Mar 23 2008, 05:32:20 PM
Thanks so much guys!! I can't wait to see it and will be posting my review tonight.
Should I Dress Up for Forbidden Broadway?  Mar 23 2008, 05:27:37 PM
I am seeing FB tonight and am not sure if the normal theater attire carries over to Forbidden Broadway. For some reason I picture it being pretty casual. But what do most people wear?

Thanks!!

Help! I can't decide!  Dec 15 2007, 11:56:06 AM
I am coming to NYC in late March and can't decide whether to see the revival of South Pacific or the revival of Gypsy...what do you guys think? Btw, if I see Gypsy I would go on opening night...so factor that in as well...
re: Vote: What Stage Musical Would You Like to See Next on the Big Screen?  Dec 15 2007, 11:53:27 AM
I would like to see a new live action movie version of Beauty and the Beast that is based on the stage musical rather than the original film. Basically, I just want them to use all the songs that were added to the stage version.
re: Little Mermaid Raises Prices!  Dec 15 2007, 11:50:43 AM
Boo! Why????? Ticket prices are already high enough!
Sweeney Todd VH1 Special  Dec 15 2007, 11:48:37 AM
A Sweeny Tood behind-the-scenes special was on Vh1 last night. Did anyone else see it? It was really cool! It had tons of great footage. Sasha Baron Cohen looks (and sounds) great! I hope they show it many more times!

re: Worst performances you've seen  Nov 16 2007, 03:48:35 PM
Linda Balgord in Cats (TUTS)
re: Phantom of the Opera at Baldwin-Wallace College  Nov 9 2007, 03:27:05 PM
I saw the one photo on the college's site...does anyone know if there are any other photos of this production? or any of the other pilot productions?
re: Disney Movies You Wish Would Be Musicals  Oct 27 2007, 09:32:03 PM
Mulan
Hercules
Hunchback
Fantasia (its not a musical but I think it would be really cool to have the orchestra play it on stage and instead of just putting up a huge screen to play the movie on, use dancing waters ala Liberace or the Belagio)

re: Highly acclaimed shows that you just don't like...  Oct 27 2007, 09:26:17 PM
The most recent revival of Big River
re: Shows that were panned but you loved  Oct 27 2007, 09:23:56 PM
Jekyll & Hyde
The Woman in White
The Pirate Queen (please don't shoot!!)

Too Much for One Heart sheet music  Aug 16 2007, 11:15:52 AM
Does anyone know if sheet music is available for Too Much for One Heart? It is a cut song from Miss Saigon that Lea Salonga performs a lot at concerts.

Thanks!

re: Anyone know of a place that has all phantom casts? (Other than IBDB)  Aug 6 2007, 08:44:39 PM
Thank you so much!!

I just looked through it and her name is so where to be found...interesting...I am wondering if she got fired after like two weeks or something like that...Do shows ever do that...It is very weird that I cannot find her name attached to Phantom anywhere. She was for sure attached to the show in some way because she has the vocal score from when she was it it....this is most peculiar.

re: Young Frankenstein Pre-Preview Performance  Aug 6 2007, 08:22:28 PM
That is so cool! I am very jealous!! Have a great time! I can't wait to read your review!
Anyone know of a place that has all phantom casts? (Other than IBDB)  Aug 6 2007, 08:20:33 PM
My voice teacher told me that she played Carlotta in 1990 in the Broadway production of POTO. I looked her up on IBDB and nothing came up for her name. Does anyone know of a website that has a complete list of all Phantom casts? Thanks
Really good tenor audition book and cheap!  May 19 2007, 07:43:36 PM
This is a really good TENOR audition book...and cheap!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You