News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lastikgirl

lastikgirl Profile Photo
Member Name: lastikgirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Miss Saigon...  Mar 8 2006, 04:12:08 AM
i love miss saigon too. it's a sentimental favorite because it's the first musical i was exposed to. i'm listening to it right now. i saw emy baysic in seattle. she was good vocally and acting-wise too.
re: WICKED SONGS-- By Other Artists....  Feb 26 2006, 09:53:27 PM
oh, i listened to that leslie clip. she sounds unlike idina. i agree with lizzieCurry, she's fantastic. i agree. i just checked on iTunes, and it's not there. is the rest of the 'defying gravity' any good?
re: Lea Salonga interview in Manila Times  Jan 13 2006, 11:45:16 AM
The article mentions Lea and Otoniel are going to sing "The Prayer." A shiver of excitement just ran up my spine.
re: Belt it out!  Dec 25 2005, 07:08:39 PM
oh wow, this is fun! i just finished reading everyone else's posts.

i really don't care if my family is around; so they're sick of my singing. i sing in the bathroom a lot. "the wizard and i" is my current favorite. the others are not really from theatre: "i don't wanna miss a thing" (aerosmith) and "(i wanna) run to you" LOL. i think i like singing "wanna" over and over again. it defies the grammar geek in me.

re: Which Actors Should Return to Broadway?  Nov 16 2005, 11:23:13 AM
i agree with augustine73. Lea Salonga should return to Broadway, preferably in an original role. :)
re: Pregnant Lea Salonga  Nov 10 2005, 11:44:22 PM
i saw three pages of videos, the first page contained the link for the "two words" clip. but everytime I try to access the site, it doesn't completely load. *sigh*

i'm sorry about the broken link; i really thought i copy and pasted the correct address.

re: Pregnant Lea Salonga  Nov 10 2005, 05:43:44 AM
In Lea's wedding, she sang "Two Words," a special composition given as a gift by two of their friends. She sang a part of it before she said her vows. I heard it isn't released on anything but a special CD they made for wedding guests.

http://www.angelfire.com/musicals/lsalonga/newv1.html
This fansite contains a link to a video clip of that part of the wedding. (The site loads so slow, though so I haven't seen the video clip yet.) Thought I'd share. :)

re: Lea at Carnegie Hall  Nov 8 2005, 01:25:25 PM
How do we know if the concert will come out on anything?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You