News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rowers unite

rowers unite Profile Photo
Member Name: rowers unite
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Adam Pascal guest starring on Cold Case
 Apr 2 2006, 06:57:05 PM
im going to miss it !! NOOOO!!!...

if anyone can record this episode please PM me

thanks in advance

re: LOTR News??
 Feb 25 2006, 09:42:23 PM
I saw last Saturday's matinee, it was, for a lack of a better word an event. Although there is not much of a soundtrack, only four to six songs were actually sung, the entire show does have a score to it. The entire show was AMAZINGLY choreographed,and the effects were spectacular ( I haven't seen such a show since Cirque's "O"). However I did have a quam with it: firstly Brent Carver, Gandalf, unfortunatley did a very poor job.

If anyone has any questions about it please fell free

re: Lord of The Rings- Feb. 17 review
 Feb 25 2006, 09:31:54 PM
I saw the show last Saturday, however it was the matinee show, but to answer Kevinoes questions:

1. the audience really bought into it. As said in the review above it still needs some work, but the audience was really inviting and seemed to enjoy it (I sure did)
2. Full house, even on a Saturday afternoon, packed
3. The show I went to ran about 4 hours, however there was a technical delay during the Helms Depp sequence so that toke a little long to fix, it should be about 3hr

re: french musicals (please help)
 Jan 20 2006, 12:20:51 AM
L'Ordre de Bon Temps~ Another Canadian one (as in composed and wirtten by a Canadian, another as in I gave you a French Canadian movie too)
re: Kristin Chenoweth
 Jan 17 2006, 11:32:11 PM
spell check doesn't correct words that exsist? REALLY ?! then what does it check....

sorry just a little sass at 11.31

Ya think?
 Jan 17 2006, 11:26:16 PM
pengwendolyn ~ you're not the only maritimer here... broadmemeber Allie is from N.B I think, and a friend of mine who roams around here is from PEI.... as for me, I'm a Vancouver, British Columbia but living in Ottawa until April for school....

CANADIAN PRIDE !!!

unfortunatly i dont think Anthony is comming up here for any signings

Ya think?
 Jan 11 2006, 06:06:36 PM
jlc6314 ~ welcome, I love your av.
re: A Tribute To Phantom Of The Opera: The Longest Running Musical In Broa
 Jan 9 2006, 01:33:20 AM
i was 6 months old
re: Taye Diggs on Will & Grace
 Jan 5 2006, 10:36:06 PM
Luscious~ i would love to come over and watch it, unfortunatly you probably live no where near me
re: Taye Diggs on Will & Grace
 Jan 5 2006, 09:59:01 PM
if anyone recorded it and is able to upload it, please please please PM me
How did I get here how the hell? Surgery is tommorow :(
 Jan 4 2006, 12:01:34 PM
jeremykushnier1fan, Canada's GREAT (yay for Vancity)...

Good luck tomorrow Catie!!!

Back to School
 Jan 3 2006, 02:50:44 PM
I'm an '87, what was even weirder was in a interview (few pages back) Anthony was saying that it was amazing that Adventures in Babysitting was almost 20 years old (it came out the year I was born).... wow I feel soo old
Back to School
 Jan 3 2006, 02:35:43 PM
wow, finally caught up...

the movies still playing in some theaters where I live, I was going to try to see a show yesterday but that fell through and I leave tonight for school , back to the cold East Coast, only to return in April when my exams are finished

re: Anthony Rapp on Issac...NOW
 Dec 29 2005, 09:05:15 PM
can anyone who recorded it/had the channel help a sister out and either put it up or try to do a breif play by play

thanks in advance

A Very Broadway Holiday
 Dec 28 2005, 03:18:21 PM
Way off topic, but is the guy who plays Bender’s (Anthony’s) fellow assistant, I guess that is what he is in A Beautiful Mind, the same guy who plays Anthony’s best friend in Dazed and Confused?!

*goes and looks at IMDB*

A Very Broadway Holiday
 Dec 27 2005, 06:34:39 PM
wow i hope im 10000

A Very Broadway Holiday
 Dec 27 2005, 01:23:15 AM
i just got back from the producers, it was really good, but make sure that you stay until the end credits, first u get to hear a slower verison of the Guten Tog Hop Clop sung by Will Ferrell, then the only cameo by Mel Brooks
Raiding Closets
 Dec 23 2005, 12:51:24 AM
finally caught up *note to self never leave the thread for more then a day...
off topic: I finally got home, i hadnt seen my family and friends for 4 months and they all came and saw me in at the airport and it made me sooo happy...
its also sooooooo warm on the West Coast, after living in the East since September i am amazed, even though ive lived here (vancouver,bc) for the last 13 years, (moved here from the east when i was 5)
Anyways its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to be ho

PLEASE DELETE
 Dec 20 2005, 10:34:07 PM
dollpop, i like that, that made me laugh
Finally!
 Dec 20 2005, 05:58:39 PM
shot in the dark: but could it be that you read it wrong and it said 2,7 or something like that in that it would 2(Feburary) 7(the seventh day of Feburary);

but that doesnt make scene either does it because why would it comming that day?...nevermind just rambling

I finshed all my finals today, and in about 8 hrs will be on a plane back to the West Coast YAYAYAY i will get to see my family for the first time in 4 months

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You