News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for little donkey

little donkey Profile Photo
Member Name: little donkey
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Musical Theatre Funeral Songs
 Aug 14 2007, 02:18:41 PM
what about 'what i did for love' from acl or 'beautiful city' from Godspell.
re: Who has the most 'star power'?
 Aug 12 2007, 12:47:27 PM
jonathan pryce

west end wise,although she's not really been on the circuit for that long, sheridan smyth is pretty mesmerising in little shop and may work her way up to star power if she keeps going the way she is at the minute.

re: Worst performances you've seen
 Aug 12 2007, 12:30:30 PM
helen dallimore's glinda in the original london cast... just didn't suit the part.
re: Rent Drops 54 Percent in 2nd Week
 Dec 6 2005, 02:48:53 AM
as much as i hate to say it (and I can only speak for the UK and not all of Europe) but rent is not particularly well known here. it's not currently in the west end and hasn't been for some time, and there haven't been any touring productions, that I've heard of, for several years..... i live in scotland and the last one here was in 2000/01.
all that said, if publicity is good... who knows!!! i hope it does really well and i can't wait to see it..... it comes out here in february

re: A chorus line film...
 Nov 21 2005, 02:25:52 AM
i'd agree "what I did for love" is definitely diana's song.... she sings it on behalf of, and with, the rest of the cast. with cassie singing it in the film, particularly for people who have never seen the stage show, it becomes a song about her relationship with zac. it seems to just dilute the whole focus of everything that's gone on before.
RENT movie review
 Nov 18 2005, 03:09:48 AM
rowers unite i'll happily be in your club!! i have to wait until february for it to open... i've been lurking for ages and all the chat has been getting me sooo excited.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You