News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mister Cellophane

Mister Cellophane Profile Photo
Member Name: Mister Cellophane
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Favorite Song in Rent
 Nov 28 2005, 12:13:54 PM
My favorite song from Rent has to be between "La Vie Boheme" and "Seasons of Love". My philosophy of life comes from "La Vie Boheme" and my outlook on friends and relationships comes from "Seasons of Love".
re: Sweeny Todd: A must see or a belly flopper? Hotel deals anyone?
 Nov 28 2005, 11:39:33 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry if I pissed you off pab. Basically I'm just trying to get some info on which shows to see while we're there. I've heard some bad reviews of Sweeny Todd, that's all. CaTheatreGirl, thanks for your concern about the cold. I actually like the cold so I don't think that would be a factor. I would always rather go see a broadway show rather than sip a cup of coffee. I just would like to go see a good broadway show. Kringas, I do like scones with me lattes. Calv
Sweeny Todd: A must see or a belly flopper? Hotel deals anyone?
 Nov 27 2005, 10:41:39 PM
Okay, here's the deal. I'm coming to New York City with a school choir. We're supposed to go see Sweeny Todd and some other Broadway Show. Tell me, is it really worth the ticket price? Should I go see the show, or go find a good Starbucks, order myself an iced vanilla latte, sit outside, greet people passing by, and soak up the New York City Culture? Also, if anybody could tell me where I could find a good deal for hotels, I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks- Mister Cellophane

Sweeny Todd: A must see or a belly flopper?
 Nov 27 2005, 10:40:37 PM
Okay, here's the deal. I'm coming to New York City with a school choir. We're supposed to go see Sweeny Todd and some other Broadway Show. Tell me, is it really worth the ticket price? Should I go see the show, or go find a good Starbucks, order myself an iced vanilla latte, sit outside, greet people passing by, and soak up the New York City Culture? Also, if anybody could tell me where I could find a good deal for hotels, I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks- Mister Cellophane

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You