News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RENThead414

RENThead414 Profile Photo
Member Name: RENThead414
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Last 5 Years  Jun 26 2006, 01:31:14 AM
Does anyone know...well, pretty much anything about this show? A friend lent me the soundtrack and I was blown away. I was under the impression that it was Off-Broadway a few years ago; has anyone heard of any regional theatres putting on productions of it? (or, where I may find that information?)

*edit* well...nevermind, I suppose, because Jason Robert Brown's official website is about the 8th one that comes up when you Google him, and I didn't look far enough down the page the first t

re: Kate Reinders...  Apr 17 2006, 10:53:57 PM
Aw, yay Kate Reinders!! I'm excited for her, I saw/met her several times at Wicked in Chicago, and not only was she absolutely hysterical as G(a)linda but she's just about the cutest person I've ever met. I agree with whoever said she'd be perfect as Elle Woods!
re: Rent Tour (Chicago) Oh My!  Apr 17 2006, 12:00:59 AM
"Mark was okay. Just okay." I agree. The more I think about him, the more I just....eh....
re: Next Disney Show  Apr 15 2006, 03:48:13 PM
I'd love to see "Aladdin" (even though I'm pretty sure there's already some other shows out there) or "Hercules." Or even "The Huntchback of Notre Dame"
RENT Tour 4/14/06 Review  Apr 15 2006, 03:38:48 PM
For those of you who are sick of hearing about the RENT tour, I apologize...but this is the only place where I could really talk about it in "technical" terms where someone might give a damn lol.

Alrighty. So, having seen the show twice before, I wasn't expecting to be blown away by this cast, but BOY was I wrong. Bryce Ryness as Roger was absolutely amazing. AMAZING. Wow can he sing. His Roger was just the right blend of brooding/angry and hopeful, and his "One Song Glory" was phenomin

re: tours  Mar 28 2006, 12:11:16 AM
Be thankful that you live in the Northeast, where it's a matter of a 2-4 hour drive to a big city rather than a 6-8 hour drive.
re: Rent Story Question.  Feb 1 2006, 04:19:42 PM
...HIV/AIDS isn't something you can "get over" at this point, so no, Mark has never had AIDS. I think he's using "survive" as just...he's the only one that hasn't (during the course of the musical) broken up with someone, or ran away from his past, etc. (of course, running away from your present isn't an ideal way to survive, either, but we love him anyways.)
re: Have You Ever Been a Rude Audience Member?  Feb 1 2006, 04:16:02 PM
well, this wasn't *exactly* rude, as I wasn't blocking anyone's vision, but the last time I was at Wicked I was sitting on top of my backpack so that I could see over the people in front of me. But, the way the seats are angled in the Oriental, there was no one directly behind me so I wasn't blocking anybody. The people in FRONT of me kind of found it rude, though, because this woman and her (shorter-than-me) daughter were also having a hard time seeing. I can't help it if I'm resourceful
re: Best Glinda  Jan 28 2006, 04:40:12 PM
Kate Reinders was HYSTERICAL on her last night....SO funny.....I've seen the show several times but I've never laughed that hard at some of the silly Glinda things she did
re: You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown (1999 Revival)  Jan 28 2006, 03:01:35 PM
i love roger bart as snoopy
re: Barricades and autograph-signing  Jan 27 2006, 09:32:19 AM
like people already said, it's pretty much luck of the draw. when i've been to stagedoors sometimes the actors stay for a really long time and then walk down the street with you for 10 minutes (we <3 telly leung!), but sometimes they just sign 3 or 4 autographs and then leave. ana gasteyer was wonderful on her last day of Wicked in Chicago, she stayed and signed so much stuff for the like bajillion people that were waiting outside. kate reinders, too.
re: Which Fame CD - Movie or OCR??  Jan 26 2006, 06:03:36 PM
i <3 my OBCR,i don't think i've ever heard the other two (that's assuming the OCR is something different than the OBCR...)
re: Mulan?  Jan 26 2006, 06:02:38 PM
i love that movie.....and now that you mention it, i suppose i could see it as a musical? never really thought about it before.
re: Anthony Rapp on Tony Danza  Jan 26 2006, 03:07:47 PM
what channel is that show on?
re: Casting Call for Hairspray Movie  Jan 25 2006, 07:27:46 PM
i know someone else was looking for this, so....

^bump^

re: Which Sondheim Musical are You?  Jan 25 2006, 07:17:31 PM
I got Follies too. hmmm.
re: WICKED Chicago new cast review-one possible spoiler  Jan 25 2006, 09:09:11 AM
i <3 the chicago cast. they're fabulous! espicially telly, he's just so darn nice to everyone!
re: Idina in Disney Film: Enchanted  Jan 24 2006, 05:48:22 PM
yay, i'd love to see idina on the big screen again. i'd love to see kristen and reese work together as well, that seems like fun! hehe
re: Lion King  Jan 24 2006, 05:45:36 PM
i loved it, espicially all of the "African-chant" type songs that are added
re: I have a question on Wicked Seats??  Jan 24 2006, 05:42:44 PM
i've never been to see it in any other theatre than the ford in Chicago, but most of the action takes place far enough to the front of the stage that you can see pretty much everything
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You