News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pushdabutton

pushdabutton Profile Photo
Member Name: pushdabutton
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shows on Friday  Oct 23 2019, 09:04:27 PM

Are there any shows that have a Friday Matinee on {preferably) or off Broadway?

Lunt-Fontanne Theatre  Oct 23 2019, 09:02:31 PM

Thanks everyone for your help! I just ordered tickets in Orchestra, Row on the Aisle, Closest to the Wall. Hopefully they will be ok. I really appreciate everyones help!

Lunt-Fontanne Theatre  Oct 22 2019, 03:58:51 PM

I have not bought them yet but I can get either Row F or Row N.

Lunt-Fontanne Theatre  Oct 22 2019, 03:32:51 PM

For those who have been to the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, I have a quick question. How are the orchestra seats at the end of the aisle? Are they full view? Are they against the wall or is there an aisle?

Thanks in advance for the information!

In The Heights revival?  Mar 2 2019, 10:35:50 PM

In The Heights was one of my favorite shows. I feel fortunate that I was able to see it with the Original Broadway Cast twice when it first opened. I would love to see a revival!

Unsee Me  Nov 20 2018, 01:45:27 PM

Urinetown or Cats!

Favorite Musical this Season?  May 15 2018, 07:55:44 PM

I should have mentioned I am bringing my niece to see Mean Girls. She's 20 years old. Here are some of the shows she loved (in no particular order):

- Kinky Boots
- Dear Evan Hansen
- Hamilton
- Waitress
- Lobby Hero
- Wicked
- Rent
- Newsies

Favorite Musical this Season?  May 15 2018, 01:37:11 PM

How is Mean Girls?

Mean Girls Question  May 3 2018, 11:35:45 PM

Thanks so much for your responses.

Mean Girls Question  May 3 2018, 09:27:33 PM

I apologize in advance for asking another discount code question but there are so many helpful people on this message board and I really appreciate everyone's responses and suggestions.

Does anyone have a discount code for Mean Girls?

Skintight Question  May 3 2018, 09:20:41 PM

Is the theatre located on 46th Street between 6th and 7th Ave.? If so, I think I have walked by it before.

Skintight Question  May 3 2018, 02:53:14 PM

I misunderstood you TTJ1296. Thanks for clarifying. I have never been to the Roundabout. Am I right in assuming it's a small theatre and any seat would be fine?

Thanks of the discount code haterobics! We are still trying to decide on a date that works best for us to go. 

Skintight Question  May 2 2018, 10:57:19 PM

Thanks so much for your response TJJ1296. Unfortunately I am a few years older than 35. I think it could be a limited run since Idina Menzel is going on tour with Josh Groban this summer.

Skintight Question  May 2 2018, 10:17:35 PM

Does anyone have a discount code for tickets for Skintight or can point me in the direction where I can find one? I have already checked broadwaybox.com and had no luck.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Window Card Help Needed!  Apr 12 2018, 06:06:09 PM

Thanks so much for the suggestion Anakela. I just set up several eBay alerts using different search terms.

Great idea and I appreciate your suggestion and response!

Window Card Help Needed!  Apr 10 2018, 09:31:16 PM

Thanks for your responses! Much appreciated!

I will check Ebay more often than I have been. It upsets me to think I saw In The Heights twice on Broadway and had the opportunity to purchase the window card twice. I only recently started collecting window cards and In The Heights is one of my favorite shows.

Thanks again!

Window Card Help Needed!  Apr 8 2018, 02:45:55 AM
I am looking to purchase a window card of In The Heights. When I was in NYC last month, I looked in several of the Broadway souvenir shops that sell window cards and had no luck. The Triton Gallery online has them for close to $200. I can not afford to pay that much.

Does anyone know where I can find a reasonably priced window card of In The Heights online? I already checked Ebay and there aren’t any currently listed.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Chris Evans and Michael Cera Stage Door  Mar 10 2018, 01:44:20 AM
Did anyone here go to Lobby Hero on Friday, March 8th? If so, did any of the cast sign autographs and take photos or did they just come out and leave? I know they have not signed or taken photos since previews started.

I am not saying they should or should not do the stage door and I am not judging them either way. That is not the intention of this post.

I’m just curious about that particular performance because I went that night to the show and did not go to the stage door af

Theatre Merchandise Store  Mar 9 2018, 08:04:20 AM
Does anyone know of a theater merchandise store in the Times Square area besides the store in Shubert Alley? I’m looking for some window cards and a few other things.

Thanks in advance!

Chris Evans and Michael Cera Stage Door  Mar 8 2018, 07:42:43 AM

Great website Patti! Thank you!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You