News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SNLMedia

SNLMedia Profile Photo
Member Name: SNLMedia
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.snlarchives.net/

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What broadway shows do you miss??  Oct 1 2011, 04:23:14 PM
Hairspray. My happy pill. Curtains too.
Flea Market 2011 Thread  Sep 13 2011, 10:50:33 PM
I'm staying overnight with a friend to wait at NBC after the SNL premiere, then doing the flea market the next day! Can't wait.

Does anyone know how the Times Square area is going to work? Are all of the tables still going to be in the Alley, and the auction stage will be in Times Square?

Theatre FAIL  Apr 27 2011, 06:36:30 PM
PG2, that one was posted on the first page.

I cannot stop watching Jesus falling off the cross. Dying of laughter!

Sally Struthers is going to play Paulette in Legally Blonde!  Mar 31 2011, 05:47:23 PM
April Fool's! ... ?
Blood Bloody Andrew Jackson Quotes  Nov 1 2010, 09:04:14 AM
So many great lines, but I just about died laughing when AJ quoted TLC's "Waterfalls".
Hairspray at Papermill Review  Sep 23 2010, 08:31:57 AM
Thank you for your review. I must see this!
Live from the Lincoln Center Discussion Thread  Aug 17 2010, 02:17:56 PM
Thank you for this thread, Eris! The PBS airing completely slipped my mind.

I would be willing to make copies for anyone that can't record it. PM me if interested.

Broadway Barks coming up!  Jul 8 2010, 02:37:56 PM
I'll be there with bells on! Also hoping the weather is bearable.
Favortie line from any Broadway Show  Jul 6 2010, 10:42:42 PM
"If something's worth having, it's worth fighting for." - Hairspray
Shows you'd see over and over...  Jul 4 2010, 09:27:12 AM
Hairspray and Curtains. Those are my "happy pill" shows.
Amanda Bynes (Penny in Hairspray) Retires at 24.  Jun 21 2010, 12:23:50 PM
That's disappointing, but her tweet makes it sound like something happened that made her want to quit.

Kad, as small as her role was, I enjoyed her in Hairspray too.

Daniel Radcliffe visits Promises, Promises...or does he?  Jun 7 2010, 02:39:00 PM
I think that's your browser cache. The cats were great though!
Daniel Radcliffe visits Promises, Promises...or does he?  Jun 7 2010, 02:28:23 PM
ljay, you missed it. All of the photos were pictures of cats. It has since been fixed.
Daniel Radcliffe visits Promises, Promises...or does he?  Jun 7 2010, 01:19:11 PM
Friggin' hilarious! Someone just got fired.
What's up with the audio in the GLEE interview videos?  May 15 2010, 12:27:07 AM
I just watched the NPH and Kevin McHale interviews, and there is background audio in the left channel which sounds like scenes being filmed, and directors calling out commands. Very odd. Makes the videos hard to watch too.
Avenue Q... without the Puppets... WTF?  May 14 2010, 11:59:44 PM
That's easily one of the strangest and most disturbing things I've ever seen. There was less audience reaction than a televised execution.

Although the Brian is kind of hot.

'Seasons of Love' on Macy's commercial...  May 2 2010, 09:41:25 PM
Not gonna lie, it kind of gave me chills hearing it again after several years. But I agree, didn't fit the ad.
Anyone seeing LEND ME A TENOR tonight?  Mar 15 2010, 04:44:25 PM
I saw the second preview (Saturday matinee) and as others have said, the show is in great shape. Everyone shines in their roles. Maxwell is a hoot, and Bartha in particular exceeded my expectations. His physicality and comic timing were top-notch. The curtain call "recap" was very creative. I plan to make a return trip to the show after opening to see if anything has changed. I see a nomination for Maxwell, and - just my own wishful thinking - Bartha as well.
HAIRSPRAY I miss you!  Jan 4 2010, 08:08:47 PM
I don't believe they were having low attendance. I just think they felt like going out with a bang, while they were on top. I think the show would still be selling well today if it were open. I honestly don't know the full story though.
HAIRSPRAY I miss you!  Jan 4 2010, 07:47:27 PM
Hairspray has been a huge part of my life for the last five years. I miss the Broadway production so very very much. I'm glad the tour is making a few stops in Connecticut so that I can relive the excitement all over again. I just saw it at Foxwoods this past Saturday and I already can't wait to see it again this Thursday in Waterbury!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You