News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MimiJudith

MimiJudith Profile Photo
Member Name: MimiJudith
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE COLLABORATION Previews  Dec 5 2022, 09:15:15 AM

Oh boy, not what I wanted to hear! Seeing this on Wednesday... can you elaborate?

THE COLLABORATION Previews  Dec 1 2022, 01:43:57 PM

I'd love to hear more about the set design!

THE COLLABORATION Previews  Dec 1 2022, 01:19:22 PM

Also, I thought the first preview was cancelled due to COVID but now I see that it went on anyway?

THE COLLABORATION Previews  Dec 1 2022, 01:18:21 PM

Seeing this next week and very excited! Any pics/videos to share? Otherwise, would love to hear about how the first previews are going...

Ann Reinking Has Passed Away  Dec 14 2020, 06:48:10 PM
I also saw her in Sweet Charity on Broadway. Always so gorgeous and the best dancer I’ve ever seen. May she Rest In Peace.
Ann Reinking Has Passed Away  Dec 14 2020, 06:42:12 PM
Confirmed by Variety. She was only 71.

https://t.co/7f8VBwB2me

Ann Reinking Has Passed Away  Dec 14 2020, 06:37:03 PM
So shocking! Terrible loss. I took her dance class at Steps years ago and talked to her a little in the locker room. What a shame. She was a beautiful dancer.
Len Cariou Walks - Show Closes Early  Mar 4 2020, 09:08:41 PM
I know that David Lansbury is the understudy. I was referring to the fact that this could mean there was some unknown animosity between Cariou and Angela Lansbury.
Len Cariou Walks - Show Closes Early  Mar 4 2020, 12:53:04 PM

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that the understudy is David Lansbury, the nephew of Angela Lansbury.

Yentl on Broadway with Idina Menzel?  Jul 16 2015, 01:35:46 PM

Ha, I know. I would just suspend disbelief. Anyway, Barbra was great in the movie (even though she was around 41) and I think Idina Menzel could do the role justice (notwithstanding her 40-ishness).

Yentl on Broadway with Idina Menzel?  Jul 16 2015, 01:23:01 PM

I was re-watching Yentl on TV the other night and thought what a great Broadway musical this would be. And wouldn't Idina Menzel be perfect in the title role? Does anyone know if this has ever been discussed (bringing a Yentl musical to Broadway and/or having Idina Menzel star)?

The 2013 Flea Market Thread  Sep 27 2013, 11:00:57 AM
Haha, you're probably right that it was a llama. I wanted to buy it but had no idea how I'd get it home or what I'd do with it once I schlepped it to my apartment. I wonder how much it went for.
Cases where the Film was better than the Musical.  Aug 1 2013, 08:39:36 AM
One of my favorite movies is "The Boy Friend." I didn't see the original stage version but I did see a local production of it, which was horrible.
Cases where the Film was better than the Musical.  Jul 30 2013, 11:29:35 AM
Catch Me if You Can
No Mary Tyler Moore at Broadway Barks?  Jul 15 2013, 11:49:11 AM
Thanks for your responses, LizzieCurry and After Eight! That's sad to hear that she broke her shoulder. She's really not been well for a long time now. Poor thing.
No Mary Tyler Moore at Broadway Barks?  Jul 15 2013, 11:09:59 AM
I wanted to see MTM at Broadway Barks but was unable to go -- then I noticed in a segment on the news that she didn't seem to be there. Does anybody know if she was? If not, is she okay?
scandalous how much longer...  Nov 14 2012, 01:21:44 PM
I predict it will never actually open (given the sudden cancellation of both Wednesday performances). Would it be better for them to never open at all or to open and then just close a few days later?
THE PERFORMERS Reviews  Nov 14 2012, 01:20:08 PM
I found Ari Graynor to be extremely shrill and annoying. Sorry, but I thought her "comedic acting" in The Performers was really subpar. Jennifer Tilly should get royalties.
THE PERFORMERS Reviews  Nov 14 2012, 01:14:41 PM
I really hated this show. I will be very surprised if the reviews are decent.
Breaking News: SCANDALOUS Cancels Today's Matinee; Carolee Carmello on 'Brief' Vocal Rest  Nov 14 2012, 01:10:21 PM
Ah, good point, frogs. So could it be that they are just not going to open the show at all? I don't know anything about what kind of vocal rest is needed, but I suspect that one day is not enough.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You