News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for elphie352

elphie352 Profile Photo
Member Name: elphie352
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

jobs
 Dec 20 2006, 05:46:15 PM
Does anyone know where else to look for Broadway theatre industry jobs (that aren't acting) besides Playbill.com? I feel like there must be some other source out there but I'm not finding it.

Thanks.

Wicked Anniversary in Chicago - free tickets!!
 Jun 18 2006, 03:00:07 PM
Is anyone here going to the Wicked 1 year anniversary in Chicago on Tuesday? An ad in today's Tribune says that the first 365 people dressed as Elphaba will get 2 free tickets to the show. I just checked and the Broadway in Chicago website has more information...this sounds awesome! Anyone else going? Should be fun!
re: Chicago Spelling Bee First Preview Review:)
 Mar 30 2006, 03:54:26 PM
The 22.50 prices are for the lottery tickets (plus 2.50 service fee). i'm not sure why Ticket Master lists it that way, since you can't buy them online. I've seen that for other shows too.
Chicago Spelling Bee Lottery
 Mar 29 2006, 10:37:42 AM
Hey is anyone doing the Spelling Bee lottery tonight? I went to the theatre last night two hours before to do it but they said they weren't starting till tonight. I wonder how many people there will be since it's new. Would I have a better chance at winning or will it be as popular as the Wicked lottery?
Chi-town Wicked performance just added!!
 Dec 9 2005, 12:22:00 PM
So I just replied to someone's post about the Hairspray Tour in Chicago...but I wanted everyone to know about the fabulous news about Wicked in Chicago. I was at the Oriental earlier today to get tix for a show in January and the box office told me that they were selling tickets for Wicked this Sunday evening. This is rare, I guess, since the show was cancelled last night, they've decided to add a performance. It's so crazy, my boyfriend has been trying to get me tix for December (for my Chri
re: HAIRSPRAY TOUR!!! OMG
 Dec 9 2005, 11:59:59 AM
Omigosh! I was at the Oriental today to buy tickets for Wicked in January, and would you believe that they've added another show THIS SUNDAY EVENING???!!! --maybe because the show was cancelled last night. So I totally scored some awesome tickets to see Wicked Sunday evening - it's a MIRACLE...cause Wicked is like totally sold out for December! HOLLER!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You