News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for perfectlypink3

perfectlypink3 Profile Photo
Member Name: perfectlypink3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ASTEP Contest! Opportunity to go BACKSTAGE WITH KRISTIN CHENOWETH
 Jan 15 2007, 11:24:07 PM
Hello fellow Broadway fans,
A friend of mine asked me to post some info to inform you all of a wonderful opportunity for any Broadway fan to help a great cause. ASTEP, Artists Striving to End Poverty, a charity founded by Broadway artists to help impoverished people all around the world, is hosting a contest to win 4 tickets (2 pairs) to THE APPLE TREE, starring Kristin Chenoweth. In addition to the tickets, grand prize winners recieve a backstage tour, and a half an hour with the star of t

you know you're an actor when....
 Feb 24 2006, 10:12:29 PM
You had to sleep in the theatre because it was so cold the doors froze shut....and you didn't even mind.
re: The most times you've seen a show
 Jan 16 2006, 10:15:51 PM
I read something in a playbill article about people who have seen shows INSANE amounts of times...like on guy who saw Rent over 1,000 times....I dunno HOW you can afford that!
re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Gay For
 Jan 16 2006, 10:14:07 PM
I gotta jump on the Idina bandwagon
re: warning-Wicked....Why doesn't she FLY??!!!
 Jan 11 2006, 09:47:52 AM
One other thing... I have heard it discussed that the broom in just a symbol in Wicked and that something Elphaba is saying in DG is that she doesn't need the broom to fly... She can do it on her own... she doesn't need anything to help her any more she is perfectly cabeable... So maybe thats another reason they didnt want her sitting on the broom...because it takes the power away from the character and gives it to an object and makes it seem that without the broom, the witch has nothing? And it
re: Who's Your Favorite G(a)linda?
 Jan 10 2006, 07:19:16 PM
that would be wayyy fun I hope it is true! but is she "big" enough yet? Would enough people know who she is?
re: Who's Your Favorite G(a)linda?
 Jan 9 2006, 06:56:02 PM
Kristin all the way!
re: Cheno - what's the big deal?
 Jan 3 2006, 09:35:12 PM
alright last straw. I shouln't let this get to me so badly but you are just cruel. You said in another post you were really hurt when sara gettelfinger "said" that you were "too gay for her to sign your playbill." Knowing how much that hurt you, how dare you say such destructive and deemeaning things about someone else. you are the most unreasonably mean and close minded person I have ever come in contact with. I know that all you are trying to do around here is start a mud flinging contest and
re: Sara Gettlefinger
 Jan 3 2006, 07:35:22 PM
hmmm. You are mad because supposidly she was making fun of you for being gay and yet you can sling around the word "retarted". Anyone else take offence to that?
re: TV ALERT - Kristin Chenoweth on Ellen
 Jan 3 2006, 07:31:29 PM
Personally I love her personality... It is so different from anyone else. She is just unique. Go kristin...im glad she didn't burn her apartment down!!
The Lord of the Rings Musical in Toronto?
 Dec 30 2005, 11:59:09 PM
Can anyone give me more info on this? I have a friend in Canada who was asking about it and I have never heard of it before... thanks!
re: performing on a raked stage
 Dec 30 2005, 08:48:13 PM
I did a couple of shows last year on a raked stage, and at one point i had to kneel down facing sideways toward the audaince... that was a little difficult for i usually felt like i was going to topple over. But as far as just walking on the stage i got 100% used to it.

re: '‘Mary Poppins’ rumors are Supercalafragalisticexpialabullcrap':
 Dec 30 2005, 12:11:11 PM
Supercalafragalisticexpialabullcrap....that could possibly be my favorite word...ever
re: The Cheno Love Thread
 Dec 30 2005, 09:35:41 AM
oh boy... hate Vs love? well if you read the other post you know where i stand but I guess I'll just say it:
CHENO KICKS BUTT!

Dec 30 2005, 09:15:20 AM
you know, I was going back through reading this thread when I realized there was something I negelected to say.
Another reason Kristin is a "big deal" to me, is not because of her acting or singing or any of that, but because of her beliefs and the way that she stands up for what she believes in. As it has been shown here, it takes some serious balls to stand up for what you think especially if it is in the minority. Kristin has made no secret of how important her faith is in her life. But s

Dec 29 2005, 09:10:17 PM
Amen! I am so glad Y'all are standing up for what you believe in as well. Weather or not you think Kristin is a good preformer, she still deserves some good ole fashion R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
 Dec 29 2005, 07:09:44 PM
This is becomming increasingly frusterating for me.... PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION! THAT HAS BEEN STATED MULTIPLE TIMES! just not the WAY you went about saying it. I don't know how to explain it any plainer than that.
 Dec 29 2005, 05:48:58 PM
Wow... I think you are really misinterpreting here. The common thread through all of this is that we arent saying you are WRONG for having your opinion. What you are wrong about is being so down right MEAN about it. Think what you want, what we say wont stop you anyways but unless you know kristin personally you can NOT attack her personality or her size...that has to be the most foolish thing i have ever heard. And you know what they say, any publicity is good publicity so if your real goal is
 Dec 29 2005, 05:25:51 PM
Here is my two cents
First off I will state that I adore Kristin. She is very unique, unlike anyone else out there. And I believe that the amount of talent she has in her "freakishly small figure" is more talent than a lot of "artists" could ever hope for.
that said, Im not the kind of fan that only sees the good and ignores all the bad but really... I don't see the issue with her. I DO see how some people who arent very tolerant could be annoyd by her all consuming happiness but if som

re: Wierd Question... Idina's Rent tatoo?
 Dec 26 2005, 07:00:58 PM
I remember seeing it and thinking that I liked it alot.. and I immediatly thought that I would like to have it since I have been thinking about a tattoo for a while but I'm really picky and don't want something too flashy or with a lot of color. Something pretty simple. But I just remember the general idea.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You