News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Chenofan #1

Chenofan #1 Profile Photo
Member Name: Chenofan #1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/mollyshul
Blog Address: http://www.chenofan13.broadwayworld.com/
Profile: Hi! My name is Molly and I am (I beleive) Kristin Chenoweth's #1 fan. I m 14 years old and have been singing for 3 years (getting voice lessons) and acting for 2. My first Broadway show was Beauty and The Beast when I was 5 or 6 years old. The one that I remember the most was Cats, which was my 3rd show (Ahh, memories!). I love dancing, and I am going to be playing Cha Cha in Grease this April.

PM me to say "HI".

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: UnGLEEful
 Sep 17 2009, 11:02:21 AM
I so badly want to like this show, but I am having so much trouble. I get genuinely bored with the cast. I hope next weeks ep is a lot better.
re: Show 'diets'
 May 14 2009, 07:59:41 AM
I wouldn't change to this diet during the show's run, but I became a vegetarian a year ago, and find my energy is lasting longer, i feel better, lost weight and am healthier than before. After this show, you should try cutting meat out of your diet and see how you feel. I'd stick with your current diet or ease out of it slowly as to not "confuse" your body.

re: The Official CYNDI LAUPER on Broadway Thread
 Feb 1 2009, 08:46:11 PM
Im a huge Cyndi fan. Have been for some very long time now. I think seeing her in Threepenny was amazing and she should be in more shows. She still has it.
re: Famous people who you saw at a broadway show
 Mar 22 2008, 10:48:21 PM
2 out of the 3 times I saw In The Heights before bway, I saw two people. I sat right next to Stephen Schwarts the first time, and saw Amanda Bynes the second. I saw Andie McDowell at Legally Blonde, Lucy Arnaz at Xanadu, I know I saw a lot of others, but I can't think of them now.
re: broadway halloween costumes
 Sep 29 2006, 04:45:36 PM
Im trying really hard get my boyfriend to be Mac The Knife and Im going as Jenny, from Threepeny.

(that reminds me to get a costume...!)

re: Cell phones at The History Boys tonight
 Sep 20 2006, 05:50:50 PM
I am guilty of looking around.

I was watching a show and the woman next me had her cell go off, and it was the super loud kind that don't stop. She leaned over to me and said, "Ooh! I think I should get that!".

I didn't really know what to say, but I was thinking something mean!!!

re: Eric
 Sep 8 2006, 08:35:55 PM
That was my laugh for today!
re: When a situation happens during a play....
 Sep 3 2006, 04:56:51 PM
I saw The Nutcracker and the lead threw up all over the stage. It was the last performance, and she refused to leave until the end of the act, so all through the first act, she kept throwing up. I had to look away, because I would have thrown up too if I saw it.

I felt so bad for her. She did good, even though she kept upchucking all over every 5 minutes.

re: what is your dream part?
 Sep 3 2006, 04:49:34 PM
I am annoyed at how many people are crazy about this show and can't stop talking about it, bu I would love to be G(a)linda in Wicked.

Also, Rosamund from Robber Bridegroom and Man in Chair from The Drowsy Chaperone. (even though I am a girl!)

re: Chess
 Sep 1 2006, 10:34:44 PM
I love Chess! I love the London cast so much. Elaine Page is so amazing. She has a fabulous voice.
re: If Man in Chair had a name......
 Sep 1 2006, 12:21:43 PM
Robert (consdering his name is Bob.)
re: Is it bad.....
 Aug 24 2006, 06:17:07 PM
I would think it is normal!!!

Im not in college yet, but I want to go to a theatre college. I would only hope there is people like you who take theatre seriously. I would too get irritated at people who do it "just for fun". You expect people to go to college to be serious.

I agree with you totaly! I am in comunity theatre and I even hate when people don't give it their all and don't care. They think they are going to go far with what percent they are giving, but it is the peop

re: Your top 5 movie musicals!
 Jul 10 2006, 08:52:19 AM
1. Rocky Horror (part of the cult thing! Woot!)
2. Chicago
3. The Sound Of Music
4. Gypsy
5. Annie (Cheno+Cummings=mucho happiness)

re: Has Bernadette Peters ever straightened her hair?
 Jul 5 2006, 05:31:45 PM
Gosh darn, stupid double post!
re: Has Bernadette Peters ever straightened her hair?
 Jul 5 2006, 05:31:32 PM
I love BP's hair. It is so pretty. I could never in my whole life keep my hair that pretty with such tight curls. I give her props (many props) for that!
re: 'The Wiz' Movie and Question
 Jul 4 2006, 08:50:39 PM
I can never watch the whole thing. I think it is horrid!!!

(I got Dorothy in the show, in CT! I am very excited.)

re: Barrett Foa, Tribute Thread.
 Jul 2 2006, 04:01:10 PM
I love Barrett Foa! I got a master class with him and he was just wonderful! He has so much energy and charisma. We talk afterward, and he is so nice. I'll miss him!
re: Funniest Musical?
 Jul 1 2006, 04:21:55 PM
I too got light headed from laughing, Dirty Rotten Guy. I was crying so hard!

I think DRS, Drowsy Chaperone, Spamalot, Urintown, Ave Q and many many more.

re: The Most Embarassing Thing You've Ever Had To Do Onstage?
 Jun 19 2006, 05:09:42 PM
I fell of the stage durring a preview, and hurt my wrist. The show had to stop, and thi mean girl in the cast came up to me and said: "You messed up MY whole show. You should have never been cast."

I started to cry. (P.S. I was only 10.)

re: Kristin Chenoweth
 Jun 19 2006, 04:52:15 PM
I think Idina and Kristin should trade places, so Kristin would be Elphaba, and Idina would be Glinda.

It will never ever happen, but wouldn't that be really funny?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You