News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ryandl15

ryandl15 Profile Photo
Member Name: ryandl15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Holiday Inn TodayTix Lottery
 Dec 28 2016, 10:15:03 AM

just won 2 tickets for the lottery for Holiday Inn. Does anyone know the whereabouts of seats normally for TodayTix Lottery? Thanks! 

HELP: Shows on 12/28
 Dec 25 2016, 10:40:28 AM

Hello all. Looking to plan a trip for this Wednesday, December 28 to see two shows. I've been to the city multiple times, but possibly looking into rushing a couple shows..I've just never done it before. Some ticket prices on TodayTix are a little high for the shows I want to see, so I thought about TKTS or rushing. Any info or help on rushing Waitress, Great Comet, or Falsettos would be super helpful! 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 

Sweet Charity - New Group
 Jun 18 2016, 03:32:26 PM

does anyone know when the New Group's production of Sweet Chairty will go on sale? 

Harry Potter & The Cursed Child - Two Parts!
 Oct 28 2015, 01:42:54 PM

I was most definitely having a difficult time this morning trying to get my tickets. To no avail, I was not able to get tickets to see both parts on the same day. I currently have my ticket to see Part 2 on July 8..so I'm just hoping that when the tickets get released to the public, that I might be able to snag a ticket to Part 1 for July 7. Fingers crossed!

Next for the Nederlander?
 Sep 26 2015, 04:54:07 PM

Any news about possible shows moving into the Nederlander for the winter or spring?

TodayTix Discount Code!
 Sep 14 2015, 09:48:41 AM

CWCPY 

Hamilton Previews
 Jul 14 2015, 06:47:22 PM

Any merchandise?

Hamilton Previews
 Jul 13 2015, 07:43:08 PM

Anyone have any photos of set, playbill, song list, or the madness going on inside?!

Roundabout Hiptix
 Jul 12 2015, 06:57:08 PM

sondmon- thanks so much! 

Roundabout Hiptix
 Jul 11 2015, 08:33:35 AM

Just wondering when Hiptix for Roundabout's next season will be released? Looking to purchase them for Therese Raquin this fall 

TodayTix Discount Code!
 Jul 5 2015, 05:42:17 PM

CWCPY

Fun Home Playbill
 Jun 14 2015, 08:21:56 AM

Noticed that Fun Home's playbill for July is going to black and white. It doesn't have the same charm as it does with the color version.

TodayTix Lotteries
 May 26 2015, 09:41:56 AM

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but when entering the mobile lotteries on TodayTix, what time do they normally announce the winner? 

Thanks!

$20 off your first today tix purchase
 May 26 2015, 09:38:14 AM

CWCPY still works for all first time TodayTix users! 

$20 off your first today tix purchase
 May 11 2015, 08:26:38 AM

CWCPY

Help me pick a matinee today
 Apr 26 2015, 09:15:55 AM

Leg room wise, it's pretty tight. (But at least the show's only 95 mins.) I was on the side, in Row E. However after the performance started, I was able to move to the center and down a couple rows.

I'm trying to upload a photo, but can't seem to upload it from my own photos.

Help me pick a matinee today
 Apr 26 2015, 08:57:28 AM

Out of your options, I would go see The Visit. Chita is giving an outstanding performace this spring. If you use TodayTix and use code CWCPY, you could get a really cheap balcony seat too!

Tony Awards Party Cocktails
 Apr 26 2015, 08:55:17 AM

I'm planning on hosting a Tony's party this year and would like to make several signature drinks for the party. I know when I went to Finding Neverland, there were some signature cocktails, but I didn't think to take a photo of the board.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find cocktail recipes from shows from this season? Or, if you're at any of the theatres, snap a photo and post it here so we all can enjoy this drinks!

Floyd Collins
 Apr 17 2015, 12:58:57 PM

Hello.

I'm looking for images/playbills/posters, etc. for the 1996 Off-Broadway Musical, Floyd Collins. My friend loves the music from this show, and I would love to find some images as well as playbills and things to have for him. I have been Googling - but there isn't a whole lot of info/images I can find. I figured I would post on here since some board members may have seen this production and could shed some light.

Thanks!

Play Revival Tony nominees
 Apr 14 2015, 12:23:03 PM

I'm willing to bet:

The Elephant Man

The Heidi Chronicles

It's Only a Play

Skylight

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You