News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NO_Day_but_TODAY

Member Name: NO_Day_but_TODAY
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Shoshana leaves half way through 1st act
 Jan 7 2006, 06:12:06 PM
haha I don't know.
 Jan 7 2006, 05:49:04 PM
sorry bwayboy - not likely to happen. if anything it's going to be saycon...which is still ok!
re: Taylor The Latte Boy
 Jan 7 2006, 05:42:49 PM
I've heard this song sang thousands of times. I don't believe it's from a particular show though...
re: Anyone Going To Wicked This Weekend?
 Jan 7 2006, 05:26:47 PM
ooooo - this sucks to anyone seeing it this weekend:
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=881945&dt=010706051832

Jan 7 2006, 05:15:45 PM
Ahh! It's a curse. - Yeah, probably some flu is going around the cast. I'll bet they didn't make an announcement so that the flow of the show wasn't disturbed.
RENT THE MOVIE CHANGED MY LIFE
 Dec 21 2005, 06:48:40 PM
HAHAAHA soooo right xM3L24x. you are right on.

thanks cloe!!

re: Who's your favorite character from RENT?
 Dec 21 2005, 06:45:49 PM
THE SQUEEGEE MAN ROCKS MY SOCKS

Dec 21 2005, 06:42:01 PM
I knoww! People who don't understand RENT's message just don't understand life. Most people that don't know RENT probably don't understand its messages that are so important to living life. Sometimes when people give you s**t, you just have to realize they live in fear, and that they don't give in to love. ("give in to love, or live in fear")

Dec 21 2005, 06:31:21 PM
I actually did...the music was amazing but the message was put across better in the movie I think...but I saw the show before I was depressed so I don't know if it would've affected me in the same way as the movie.
re: Who's your favorite character from RENT?
 Dec 21 2005, 06:26:41 PM
thanks for the welcome!

i'm sorry to repost a thread! i didn't realize that! next time i'll make sure there aren't other threads on this!

my favorite was angel or mimi by the way mainly because i want to be as comfortable with myself as angel and be as original. i like mimi because she seems to really live like theres "no day but today"

Dec 21 2005, 06:23:05 PM
I'm not even joking one little bit here about the following TRUE story about myself...but the bitch that started this post needs to wake up.
ANYWAY, here is how RENT was amazing.
RENT changed me life. I had recently been infected with strong depression. I was planning to kill myself. The therapist was worried about me. I reluctantly saw RENT. I cryed through the entire end of the movie. It touched me.
Now I have no plans of killing myself and I do not have depression anymore as far a

Who's your favorite character from RENT?
 Dec 21 2005, 06:15:23 PM
Who is your favorite character from RENT and why?
Who is the character from RENT you can most relate to and why?

re: Katie Adams will be the new Glinda standby on Broadway
 Dec 21 2005, 04:38:26 PM
HeyYeah1988@comcast. - That was rude and unfair to say that about Hilty!

I thought that she did a great job as Glinda.
Don't insult a performer like that and display it publicly.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You