News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dabruzzofan

dabruzzofan Profile Photo
Member Name: dabruzzofan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Fun Broadway Game---How far can you go?
 Jun 21 2006, 06:33:25 PM
dreamgirls?
Celebrity Poker Challenge: Broadway Edition
 Jun 21 2006, 06:04:43 PM
Has there ever been a celebrity poker challenge with Broadway actors/actresses? I think that it would be pretty cool. Maybe BC/EFA should start something like that?? Who would you want to see on it?
re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
 Jun 17 2006, 04:06:30 PM
"Dabruzzo fan, do you know about pastdated tickets? Keep your stubs from the performance you missed. Then call the box office the day you would like to go. Ask them if they're doing pastdated tickets for tonight/today's performance. I think you need to call after 11, though each theatre might differ. If they are, you'll be able to go with your unused ticket stubs. They'll give you the best seats available. You should be good for any day at DRS, they only don't do it if they're soldout."

re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
 Jun 15 2006, 10:47:07 PM
so I am new here, but have been stalking for days...A new Greg fan as I just saw DRS three weeks ago. I enjoy reading all your posts and must admit that I would love to be a part of the love which is why I am posting!!!

I was supposed to go see the show tonight - I was sooooooooooooo excited - like incredibly pumped! I couldn't wait to see how Greg and Lucie were onstage together and I also adore Jonathan Pryce a bundle. All week I imagined what I might say to Greg at the stage door.

re: Dirty Rotten Wednesday Matinee
 Jun 14 2006, 10:18:35 PM
I'm going tomorrow..does anyone know if it was full cast tonight?
re: Best Stage Door Attendant
 Jun 14 2006, 12:14:07 PM
Kevin at DRS is great he took me and my friend backstage the night we went. It was my dream come true.
tony awards tonight !!!!
 Jun 11 2006, 08:41:56 PM
Random comment: I must say Joanna Gleason looks awesome...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You