News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBeauty08

BroadwayBeauty08 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayBeauty08
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked Touring Cast
 Jan 13 2006, 12:49:27 PM
have fun.. i Really want to see wicked tell me bout it!!
re: Anthony Rapp L&O
 Jan 10 2006, 08:21:35 PM
they were born on my birthday (in the show) may 9th
 Jan 10 2006, 07:55:47 PM
Yes no one should have evil twin sisters
re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
 Jan 10 2006, 12:48:59 PM
omg so there could be some in ohio.. No one comes to ohio so maybe he will.. ITS BOREING HERE why cant i live in nyc or sumthin.. hope it comes here!!
 Jan 10 2006, 12:34:42 PM
woah i dident know this thread would get any posts so i dident subscribe top the thread god. but I LOVED IT! I CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT they made me think that it was anthony the whole time untill i found out he was dead and when he was dead i felt like sobbing lol
Anthony Rapp L&O
 Jan 9 2006, 11:42:16 AM
Anthony Rapp is on Law and Order Tonight at 7 on the USA channel.. WOOO
re: goin to NYC to see RENT for spring vacation.. Any sight seeing ideas?
 Jan 9 2006, 11:41:39 AM
Riight. lol.. Anyways you guys dont know how much that helped me. moms all skeptic about it and not knowing what to do. Im excitied myself.
re: Questions bout Broadway Theater
 Jan 9 2006, 01:05:46 AM
dont plan on takeing my cell phone with me and im seeing rent
re: Questions bout Broadway Theater
 Jan 9 2006, 12:45:48 AM
hm.. that really sucks.. i apparely never seen a broadway show before lol just trying to get the right things down before i look stuiped takeing pictures there
Questions bout Broadway Theater
 Jan 9 2006, 12:27:05 AM
Could you like.. take pictures during the show?
re: New CD Release
 Jan 9 2006, 12:03:09 AM
hm i'll check it out
 Jan 8 2006, 11:40:44 PM
um.. thanks but no thanks..?
 Jan 8 2006, 11:31:57 PM
id never stalk anthony.. im pretti sure his boyfriend would get mad lol but i wont be there in feb.. Hopefully theres chances he'll be at events like book signing in march..
re: Original RENTHEAD or 'Newbie'?
 Jan 8 2006, 11:25:53 PM
i think the movie helped me relize RENT was auccually good and not some flousy musical i thought it out to be. so im really glad the movie came out of it now i can be a RENThead with all you fine people lol
re: A Tribute To Phantom Of The Opera: The Longest Running Musical In Broa
 Jan 8 2006, 11:13:14 PM
i wasent even thought of yet mom was becomming an alcholic so no time for baby so i was born in 90 ^_^ Eddie thats really cool u met micheal crawford too bad u two dident stay in touch then that would have been really really cool
(btw my y button is reall sticki and is sticking to the keyyyy board so thats why i used u's instead of spelling it out i normall dont talk like that lol)

re: Original RENTHEAD or 'Newbie'?
 Jan 8 2006, 11:00:51 PM
I know how you feel. I heard about Rent about a year ago from mini me (her name is the same as mine lol)and i was like.. eh who'd want to see a show called RENT and it dident phase me at that time and then when the movie came out i thought id give it a try and i was hooked.
And if being a RENThead is about seeing the OBC then im so totaly ****ed becuase i was like 7 (dident obc leave during 97) so yeah.

Jan 8 2006, 10:53:15 PM
oh gosh thanks so much. Mom left me to plan the trip n stuff and i get to buy the tickets (yeah shes letting a 15 year old buy tickets with her money tho) and shes leaving everything up to me. I cant wait. Just keep Ideas 'n tips 'n stuff comming for new ppl who just keeps reading this and never posts.

So what are the chances id see anthony rapp?

Jan 8 2006, 10:17:14 PM
okay so second question that i have.. Any beaches lol a friend who is known of lying said that she went to a beach 'course i dont beleave her
 Jan 8 2006, 08:23:59 PM
lol awesome. Idont think the dayton mall has a disney store anymore. its kinda sad i liked to walk in there and watch the screen lol
 Jan 8 2006, 08:14:47 PM
omg 4 or 5 stories of TOYS!? im such a kid at heart lol.. I think that my days are gonna be much fuller than i thought.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You