pixeltracker

Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

alli2
#0Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 11:58am

Hey, I found out the dates and locations of a lot of Anthony's book signings (and in some cases, performances) from his publisher, and I've posted a link to them in the 'catch' portion of my site! Check it out!

http://www.needtoexpress.com/Anthony/

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#1re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 12:03pm

Thanks for sharng these. Those aren't the only signings right? There will be others, right? *is praying to anyone listening for something closer than Miami...maybe Orlando*

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

alli2
#2re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 12:13pm

Not sure, those are the only dates that I've gotten from the publisher so far.

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#3re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 12:18pm

So far means there could be more, right?

I'm really being a brat over this and I know, but I just really want to meet him so badly. I've made Rentheads and Anthony fans of at least 15 people by this point. And I know plenty others (mostly from my school and acting class) would love to meet him too. *has her fingers crossed for Tampa...hell, St. pete or Orlando would be worth the hour trip* Miami? *suddenly wishes she could drive...and had a car* Not going to be possible, as much as I want it to be.

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

BroadwayBeauty08
#4re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 12:48pm

omg so there could be some in ohio.. No one comes to ohio so maybe he will.. ITS BOREING HERE why cant i live in nyc or sumthin.. hope it comes here!!

OasisBroadway
#5re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 1:27pm

Thanks! Cool, there is one in Philadelphia. I will be there!

Brokenlizard14 Profile Photo
Brokenlizard14
#6re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 1:35pm

Omg. Two in Chicago?! Guess I'm gonna have to beg dad to go. I mean, C'MON! It's Anthony Rapp!

katygrace84 Profile Photo
katygrace84
#7re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 1:49pm

Lizard- There's actually only one in Chicago. The second one is in San Fransisco but the formatting is off and it looks like it's another Chicago date.

greeneyed_one Profile Photo
greeneyed_one
#8re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 2:16pm

I hope there will be more posted soon. I know Anthony mentioned something about coming to S. Louis on here...

Elizadoolittle6
#9re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 2:26pm

thats wierd I go to the link and there aren't any dates only a cute pic of anthony.... Any clue to the dates.

katygrace84 Profile Photo
katygrace84
#10re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 2:28pm

Click on the pic and it takes you into the site itself. The link for the dates is very small but it's in the upper left corner.

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#11re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 2:38pm

Yay! Chicago is first!! :) I met Anthony at a RENT screening now this! I'm excited!

alli2
#12re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 2:41pm

ps: if you like the site, sign the guestbook :) thanks in advance!

ps: his book is great. i'm only 1/3 through it though.

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#13re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 2:42pm

Of course he's coming no where near me. >.< Oh well. re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

SweetQintheLights
#14re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 2:49pm

GAAHHH!!! 2/22 has to be on a Wednesday! My LUCK!

I am getting out of my 2 classes! I sware I am!! I have oceanography lab and oceanography class from 5-9:50.

It's gonna take me half an hour to get to Miami so I need to leave earlier to get there before 7.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

MissMonika Profile Photo
MissMonika
#15re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 3:00pm

and of course, he'll be nowhere near LA. deng it!!!

Yes, I'm pinay. And I'm proud of it!

ashley0139
#16re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 3:01pm

Ok, he SO needs to come to Atlanta. Lots of RENT and Anthony fans here!

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

ihearttheatre
#17re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 3:02pm

By some miracle, maybe I'll get to the NYC one. *conjures up elaborate plan to skip school and get transportation*

If I do, it will be complete RENT overload for me, considering the signing is the same day as the DVD release.

Updated On: 1/10/06 at 03:02 PM

renthead112305 Profile Photo
renthead112305
#18re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 3:50pm

I really wish he would come to Connecticut.....

"Grief does not expire like a candle or the beacon on a lighthouse. It simply changes temperature."

JLSatUD Profile Photo
JLSatUD
#19re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 5:40pm

loving you avatar, renthead...

Hmm...I work about an hour from Philly, so now I just have to figure out how to get there in time to beat some crowds ... Perhaps I"ll have a "dr's appt" that afternoon :)

Bret Profile Photo
Bret
#20re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 5:48pm

Something actually happening in Dallas? Wow. I'm there.

"Wherever you go... I'll be right there. When you get your own private kick in the ass, just remember: it's a present from me to you." Rose's dying words to Louise

QMAN03 Profile Photo
QMAN03
#21re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 5:49pm

AHHHH! No where near San Diego. Hey Anthony, San Diego is really pretty in Febuary. You should come check it out...

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#22re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 5:58pm

Why must he come to Chicago on a weekday?

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

DancNdaMoonlite Profile Photo
DancNdaMoonlite
#23re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 6:00pm

No Los Angeles?

SweetQintheLights
#24re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/10/06 at 6:05pm

He is singing songs from RENT in every other city besides Miami. Boo-hoo re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

Videos