News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kato1

Member Name: kato1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anthony Lapaglia on INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO
 Oct 3 2008, 03:22:47 PM
Anthony Lapaglia, who won a 1998 Tony for Best Actor in a Play (A View From the Bridge) will be the guest on BRAVO's Inside the Actors Studio on Sunday, October 5th, at 7pm. This show is shot live (2-5 hours long), and general public tickets are currently on sale through Smarttix - www.smarttix.com or 212.868.4444 - but ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

Inside the Actors Studio is shot at the Michael Schimmel Center for the Arts at Pace University, home to the MFA Actors Studio program.
BROOKE SHIELDS on INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO March 11th at 7pm
 Mar 4 2008, 05:10:03 PM
BROOKE SHIELDS is James Lipton's first guest post-strike, and seeing how she's been on Broadway a few times, I thought some of you might be interested in this.

You can buy tickets for $15, no service charge, through SmartTix (search for the event) and use the discount code BROOKE.

Inside the Actors Studio is taped at the Michael Schimmel Center for the Arts, 3 Spruce Street, in Lower Manhattan. You can email insidetheactorsstudio@pace.edu with any questions.

re: Spring Awakening's TV Commercial
 Jan 22 2007, 10:14:45 AM
Yankeefan007: my thoughts exactly. and i saw it about the same time on nbc (this morning).
re: Michael Arden out sick for The Times They Are A-Changin'
 Feb 22 2006, 09:58:08 AM
just to add my two cents...i'm the friend jgym is referring to in the first post. love me some michael arden, but doug kreeger was excellent and i really enjoyed his performance. i thought the show was great, really imaginative and clever. the ensemble was strong, the lighting was spectacular, and being a huge bob dylan fan, i was really impressed how they transferred his music into a musical theatre/rock and roll arena. i can't wait until it comes to new york!
re: Original RENTHEAD or 'Newbie'?
 Jan 9 2006, 05:11:21 PM
i've posted something similar to this before (under a different name; i lost my login info), and i just feel the need to say it again.

i was an original RENThead back in 96/97. the title doesn't apply anymore. it stood for something that does not and cannot exist anymore, that was specific to that time period, the cast(s), the feelings about the show. it was different than it is now. i do believe that anyone can appreciate, love, and respect the show and fully grasp its message. all th

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You