News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ykurland

Member Name: ykurland
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Book of Mormon SRO and Lottery
 Jun 6 2012, 12:26:45 AM
Just fyi, I did SRO yesterday (Tuesday), we got there 12:20 and got tix #6-11. The line was full before 1pm. Not sure if it was because it is nearly summer or Gad's 2nd to last day. Of the SRO people i spoke to, nobody was there specifically for Gad, but some came early (like us) because of it. Others didnt even know about it until we told them.
 Jun 6 2012, 12:23:50 AM
Just fyi, I did SRO yesterday (Tuesday), we got there 12:20 and got tix #6-11. The line was full before 1pm. Not sure if it was because it is summer or Gad'#
 Apr 4 2012, 08:15:28 AM
I was there on Tuesday 3/13/12 for the 8pm show. Keep in mind this was the week when it was 70 degrees outside and it also happened to be my spring break, though I'm not sure how many others shared the same vacation week.
I arrived at 1:15p and was the first in line. The next people arrived around 1:45, but I don't think the line hit capacity until after 3p. There was some question as to how many tickets were really available, but I didn't wait around to find out.

I'll probably go a

Feb 18 2012, 05:14:11 PM
Can I buy 2 SRO tickets or only 1?

If it is only 1, am I allowed to hold a space for my brother who would show up around 5p?

Feb 16 2012, 03:22:01 PM
If I wait in the SRO line, will I still be allowed to enter the lottery?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You